Recent content by Coleby

1. Coleby

tModLoader TRAE Project

Any tweaks for Abigail's Flower?
  2. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Any plans to implement Omnipatcher support for projectiles? I want to make minion projectiles home in on enemies as well, so I might just make a plugin for that (if it's even possible)
  3. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

It seems like the MaxStack plugin stopped working...
  4. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

While this may make bees and wasps incredibly overpowered, it also makes a lot of weapons MUCH more enjoyable to use, like Space Gun hitting 3 times per beam
  5. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I'm referring to "Projectile Piercing Fix", which you can find on the tModLoader mod listing. It should be the oldest one (and which works the best out of the box) EDIT: This is the mod, which even works on Minions
  6. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Is it possible to create the "piercing fix mod" as a plugin? EDIT: Or even include a tweak for it in the next update?
  7. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Tiberium, do you plan on supporting Linux?
  8. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

It seems that I can't apply plugins anymore. it asks for referencing Attributes at version 4 or something UPDATE: It seems that the plugins are indeed working, but they aren't "testable" within TT2. Running it on Terraria 1.4.1
  9. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Nope. ZERO programming experience/knowledge.
  10. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

...and how hard would it be for a person who never touched C before?
  11. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Is there a way to make a VeinMiner plugin?
  12. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

you just need to point it to tML's exe and make it the default terraria.exe (make a backup of the original just in case something breaks)
  13. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Even when running through an empty Tweak List. Using ID 100 (Shadow Helmet)
  14. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I'm running TT2 on top of Terraria Leveled, which (I think) doesn't mess with items, only game mechanics. But I'll try to use OP without having an active list.
  15. Coleby

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Well, I'm using IDs 100 to 102 (as it says in the ID wiki for the Shadow armor set)
Back
Top Bottom