• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Coleyohley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see people throw shade at Calamity for making players fight SCal in a box but honestly, I think it’s the right call. The game is absolutely BLEEDING with Runaway methods that make the bosses absolute jokes and a great many bosses would become a lot more interesting if fought in a limited area.
    If I had any desire to play Terraria at all I would write a multiple-hour long commentary/critique of the entire game.

Unfortunately I have grown to hate this game, so I’m going to do it for Celeste instead.
    :dryadhappy:
    Working on a snarkier, funnier, meaner style of writing, similar to that of Rusty's style from The Superforge.

Hope it's fun to read lol.
    So today I learned that most of the testing for this game is done in multiplayer.

If that’s the case, how does something like Duke Fishron only targeting one person for the entire fight slip through? He literally does not switch targets until that person dies.

Either I’ve been lied to, or the playtesting in this game has some real issues.
    Empress of light. FTW. No Wings. No Mounts. No Damage-Blocking items. No Cheese of any kind. Pre-Cultist Gear.

This took a huge amount of time and was a ton of fun.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom