Recent content by Colinpopop

1. C

Return of the Zapinator

you predicted the Gray Zapinator sprite, looks almost exactly like it.
  2. C

Pixel Art Scratch Lunin's Sprite Dump

In the spoilers for the sprite within each mod can you also put a link to somewhere about the mod, because when I see these amazing sprites I want to know what they're more.
  3. C

Incorporating the pocket mirror into the ankh shield

The paladin could drop a rusty shield, to be the ankh shield's broken hero sword. I agree, but its good temporary name so we remember this is and upgrade to ankh shield specifally and not the ultimate shield acsessory.
  4. C

Ankh Shield: Easy to get, better to upgrade

And which of the items would it inherit it from.
  5. C

Change the Angler NPC's quest reward system

That is always the first thing I get.
  6. C

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

I feel like this is someone trying to fake speedrun by modding the game but reporting what they modded as a bug on the wiki. It says monsters, so it most likely was copy pasted from the statue page. I see it, but it doesn't look confused.
  7. C

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Is the water of worlds cuthulu's intestine, I always thought it was due to the fact the mechanic created the other mech bosses trying to recreate cuthulu.
  8. C

PC Town NPC attacks overhaul

The party girl should have a 5 percent chance to get a haircut once you have a stylist, i mean she says she wants to.
  9. C

PC Flower Boots Improvements

Even if it had a 1 in 5000 chance people would just make a hoik loop and wait until they get one.
Top Bottom