Recent content by Apersoma

1. Apersoma

Weapons & Equip Prioritizing Bullet Types For Specific Ranged Weapons

what about pressing a key to switch the order of the ammo slots e.g 1->4 4->3 3->2 2->1
  2. Apersoma

Weapons & Equip Return of the Zapinator

you predicted the Gray Zapinator sprite, looks almost exactly like it.
  3. Apersoma

Pixel Art Scratch Lunin's Sprite Dump

In the spoilers for the sprite within each mod can you also put a link to somewhere about the mod, because when I see these amazing sprites I want to know what they're more.
  4. Apersoma

Weapons & Equip Incorporating the pocket mirror into the ankh shield

The paladin could drop a rusty shield, to be the ankh shield's broken hero sword. I agree, but its good temporary name so we remember this is and upgrade to ankh shield specifally and not the ultimate shield acsessory.
  5. Apersoma

Weapons & Equip Ankh Shield: Easy to get, better to upgrade

And which of the items would it inherit it from.
  6. Apersoma

NPCs & Enemies Change the Angler NPC's quest reward system

That is always the first thing I get.
  7. Apersoma

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

I feel like this is someone trying to fake speedrun by modding the game but reporting what they modded as a bug on the wiki. It says monsters, so it most likely was copy pasted from the statue page. I see it, but it doesn't look confused.
  8. Apersoma

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Is the water of worlds cuthulu's intestine, I always thought it was due to the fact the mechanic created the other mech bosses trying to recreate cuthulu.
  9. Apersoma

NPCs & Enemies Town NPC attacks overhaul

The party girl should have a 5 percent chance to get a haircut once you have a stylist, i mean she says she wants to.
  10. Apersoma

Weapons & Equip Flower Boots Improvements

Even if it had a 1 in 5000 chance people would just make a hoik loop and wait until they get one.
Back
Top Bottom