Recent content by Collcroc123

1. Collcroc123

It took way too long to make my last two posts less than 420 characters :sigh:

It took way too long to make my last two posts less than 420 characters :sigh:
  2. Collcroc123

I had the idea of every user's profile being their own website, but that's basically Bluesky &...

I had the idea of every user's profile being their own website, but that's basically Bluesky & Myspace. Maybe RSS feeds? Thinking out loud here. Similar idea with dating apps, each person hosts their data on a google drive and the app just scans those, saving on server costs and storage, but...
  3. Collcroc123

Haven't posted since before I graduated HS and now I'm a college grad, crazy how time works. I...

Haven't posted since before I graduated HS and now I'm a college grad, crazy how time works. I saw Red moved here to the forums, made me nostalgic for the old days of having a different account for each forum you had, though it's not very convenient when you wanna check up on all your interests...
  4. Collcroc123

Working as Designed "Dialogue" Is Misspelled in Credits

In the credits of Terraria, when it gets to the people who worked on dialogue, the title is spelled as "Dialog"
  5. Collcroc123

Yeah I think my account on here was made when I was like 12 or so, if this account is 5 years old.

Yeah I think my account on here was made when I was like 12 or so, if this account is 5 years old.
  6. Collcroc123

Oof a lot of my old posts are super cringey.

Oof a lot of my old posts are super cringey.
  7. Collcroc123

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

If there's a closed beta for Mobile, does that mean there will be a closed beta for Switch? if so, I'd love to sign up immediately :happy:. Thanks for all your hard work!
  8. Collcroc123

tModLoader Antiaris

Oh, thank you! I had never thought about reading those chat messages lol. It's great you gave the option to disable that!
  9. Collcroc123

tModLoader Antiaris

Are there any links to the 1.0.4 version? a lot of my magic weapons are basically useless after the 1.0.5 update, as 32% of my spells fail.
  10. Collcroc123

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I'm very excited! Hoping for it to come out on Switch before or during Christmas time! Sorry if you've all been asked this a million times, but does anyone know if it will have touchscreen support? I found that I had the most trouble with the inventory management and controls on PS3, and having...
  11. Collcroc123

You guys are developing the Nintendo Switch version, right? Are there plans on having...

You guys are developing the Nintendo Switch version, right? Are there plans on having touchscreen support in portable? Inventory management would be super awesome with the touch.
  12. Collcroc123

tModLoader Chrystine Mod

Updated. Hope to have pictures up as soon as they're done
  13. Collcroc123

tModLoader Chrystine Mod

This mod hasn't even started yet so there's not much info to share yet! I'll start working on this mod and update this as I go. This may not be updated much, as I really only work on stuff like this whenever I feel like. Currently I'm starting out with some ores, and will upload some sprites...
  14. Collcroc123

I got Monopoly and Enter the Gungeon. Love gungeon. Also got another pair of joycons!

I got Monopoly and Enter the Gungeon. Love gungeon. Also got another pair of joycons!
  15. Collcroc123

I seriously would like updating this more.I've also gotten LA Noire and Rocket Leauge on Switch...

I seriously would like updating this more.I've also gotten LA Noire and Rocket Leauge on Switch. May get those Resident Evils.
Back
Top Bottom