Recent content by CometOS

1. CometOS

tModLoader Tutorial: [3] Items

hey, No matter what I do, I constantly get this error. c:\Users\Comet\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HDmod\HDmod\Items\Weapons\HardenedCookie.cs(25,9) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'useSound' and no extension method 'useSound' accepting a...
  2. CometOS

Just a random question, why is the word dark written in white? It also seems to shine a bit...

Just a random question, why is the word dark written in white? It also seems to shine a bit... Doesn't that contradict itself?
  3. CometOS

Cast Your Vote!

Is the grappling mechanic for otherworld the one from the game worms? If yes I'm a god at the ninja rope so prepare for sone grappling madness!
  4. CometOS

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

the entire code is: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace kifsMod.NPCs { public class kif : ModNPC { public override bool...
  5. CometOS

go to steam and Verify Integrity of Game Cache or run terraria original backup hi, how can i get my npc to produce light? i have copied and pasted the code out of your exampleMod but it still won't work! i have even switched the 0.1f 0.7 0.1f to 1000000000f 10000000000f 10000000000f and STILL no...
  6. CometOS

OH... Yeah i figured that out but must of changed that name in a different mod i was trying to make... OOPS *looks for a facepalm symbol *gives up and uses emojis
  7. CometOS

Map-Puzzle The Triggers

NOOOO LET ME FIX DIS EDIT: fixed
  8. CometOS

i keep on getting these three errors. even when i copy paste everything from the example mod! does anyone know how to fix this? what am I doing wrong?
  9. CometOS

Map-Puzzle The Triggers

okay i have fixed the last level, made it harder and it now has a full chest!
  10. CometOS

Map-Puzzle The Triggers

note: This is my first map... hope you enjoy! The Triggers The triggers is my first map and it is all about figuring out how to power the door that leads you to the next level! description There are 3 levels (not including level 0) 1: Out of Reach 2: The AI 3:Water Transport rules do not...
  11. CometOS

yes, I mean I suck at the C# grammar it takes me HOURS just to code a simple item. also everything that starts with Main; like Main.TileID it says "Main does not exist" or "main" could not be found. :(:mad:
  12. CometOS

How long until .json support? i suck at C#
  13. CometOS

Other Could you add a version changer?

Oh yeah, this poll is for the developers and gamers.
  14. CometOS

Other Could you add a version changer?

To: a developer with time to spare A Lot of us upgraded to 1.3.1 only to realize we could not go back to 1.3 to play on all the servers! I think you should add a downgrade feature or option where you can choose your version. If you could add a 'mini update' or just a feature in steam settings...
  15. CometOS

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

When changing the time from midnight to day on the 1.3.1 server console the background glitches.
Back
Top Bottom