Recent content by Comic Sans MS

1. Comic Sans MS

tModLoader How does one create a new type of damage?

thanks. This is helpful. is there a page on the Tmodloader wiki that goes into more detail?
  2. Comic Sans MS

tModLoader How does one create a new type of damage?

I'm new to modding and am trying to create a new weapon class. Could someone explain it here or link me a video about how to do it?
  3. Comic Sans MS

PC the map problem

idk maybe there are just HUGE PILLARS OF DEATH in your world
  4. Comic Sans MS

PC Steam is being weird, anybody else have the same issue?

I own Terraria on Steam, but have recently implemented Tmodloader, and have had no issues until now. The issue involves steam wanting me to install terraria, even though in the location that Terraria.exe, whether vanilla or modded would appear, Terraria.exe is present, does anybody else have...
  5. Comic Sans MS

Items Cursed Inferno Scythe, and Ichor Scythe

see? Anyways, I’m gonna go watch some anime, so if you wanna keep going sure but if nobody responds that’s why
  6. Comic Sans MS

I did beat the mechs for my first eclipse and I did beat mothron.
  7. Comic Sans MS

oh I like that. You can make that post. I don’t really feel like making another rn
  8. Comic Sans MS

I anyways think that the “true” upgrade isn’t necessary. I planned on doing something of the sort but decided not too.
  9. Comic Sans MS

It took me 4 eclipses to get one.
  10. Comic Sans MS

Go home, write poems, and wear a nice coat.

Go home, write poems, and wear a nice coat.
  11. Comic Sans MS

Tbh, I’m with sothopery on this one. I DESPISE farming for broken hero swords. In my last playthrough with my friend we decided to give up and get an influx waver. I did eventually get one but I never really used it. Also, why would a hero SWORD upgrade a scythe?
  12. Comic Sans MS

There is a lack of scythes, which are arguably the coolest weapons ever, is there not? Flasks also don't have a permanent effect, and yes, I use flasks, I recognize that this would make those flasks useless. This would still provide an advantage, because one can't apply more than 1 flask at once...
  13. Comic Sans MS

Since it's feedback that I've been getting a lot I'll make some slight changes, though if you have an alternative recipe that makes it impossible to obtain it before plantera is defeated.
  14. Comic Sans MS

Thanks, The sprites were made with a transparent background but I copied the image so I think that has something to do with it. In retrospect I should have saved them when i put them in
Back
Top Bottom