Recent content by Comix 🌳

1. Comix 🌳

Haven't posted here in a long while. Life update: met this guy on Terraria, for 7 years we've...

Haven't posted here in a long while. Life update: met this guy on Terraria, for 7 years we've only interacted with each other online. Until last year which we finally met.
  2. Comix 🌳

terraria

terraria
  3. Comix 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

I am really impressed with the work being done on mobile and console! Excited for what Re-Logic might do next and re-experiencing 1.4 on console
  4. Comix 🌳

Thought it would be appropriate to post this here πŸ‘€ Made an Empress of Light animation [MEDIA]

Thought it would be appropriate to post this here πŸ‘€ Made an Empress of Light animation
  5. Comix 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Feels kinda weird seeing the vanity/armor area being all jumbled up like that, but I'm looking forward to seeing how console is shaping up to be! :D
  6. Comix 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Keyboard and Mouse support is some pretty big news, pretty exciting! :D What I'm looking forward to is towards any sort of news or some insight into the plans with how UI will be like on Console. πŸ‘€ Would be nice to have an option to disable the screen swaying up when you open a menu/the inventory.
  7. Comix 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

1.4 on consoles is looking pretty hype as heck! So good ;(
  8. Comix 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

The console news makes me mega happy. Having the mobile version on console is huge. It's such a solid, almost exact port of the PC version. I think there's a huge potential for crossplay too πŸ‘€ (I was able to do it with PC + Mobile back at mobile 1.3 launch by connecting both versions to the...
  9. Comix 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

This is unexpected big news for console! I wish the best of luck to both development teams and thank you pipeworks! Although I'm wondering if console is gonna be getting another codebase change like 1.3?
  10. Comix 🌳

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I dunno how I feel about bestiary progress being tied to worlds, but I gotta catch em all
  11. Comix 🌳

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I'm now wondering if the dirt rod got a buff lmao
  12. Comix 🌳

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

gtyhlooklfcy7hgu bngfyuhiyhg I think I broke my keyboard typing this
  13. Comix 🌳

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Those new re-done sprites look so sick, and these balancing changes seem game changing. This update feels like it's going to be such a fresh new experience once it comes out!
  14. Comix 🌳

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

That looks like so much effort, but I play Terraria for the grind so I'm pretty excited and optimistic for this feature!
Back
Top Bottom