Commander Crocket

Greetings and salutations, fellow Terrarians!

As you have likely observed from my profile, I am Commander Crocket. To summarise myself as briefly as possible, I am a mannerly and brusque, yet friendly and approachable person that possesses their fair share of eccentricities. However, do not allow this fact to deter you from engaging in conversation with me for I can assure you that I do not bite (hard/at all, erase as appropriate).

My hobbies include reading works of fiction, sketching, playing video games, and forming lasting relationships with others. The game I play most frequently is Team Fortress 2, though I am also an undying Metroid fan. I listen to a variety of music from a vast range of genres, though I tend to shy away from modern music due to the overall lack of originality between songs. My favourite genre of film is comedy, as (much to the dismay of my friends and family), I enjoy maintaining a healthy sense of humour.

Hopefully after reading this, you've gained some insight into what kind of person I am. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

original.png
Birthday
Jun 17, 1997 (Age: 26)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-vault-key-a-hardmode-alternative-to-the-money-trough.36237/
Occupation
Intelligent Wise Guy, All-Around Nice Guy

Contact

Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrJohnDoe
Discord Tag
Commander Crocket#7251

Signature

This is a signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Betrothal

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world that is my signature! Please, make yourself at home, and be sure to enjoy your stay.

doktor__by_rinkuchan27-d66zilj.gif

NMJViiL.png
54a288ed21109.png
XcIgQtY.jpg
In order of acquisition:
"I find the lack of MeeM disturbing." ~Commander Crocket
"Hodor." ~Hodor (Game of Thrones)
"..." ~Gordon Freeman (Half Life)

Trophies

1. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  2. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  3. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  4. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  5. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  6. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  7. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  8. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  9. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  10. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  11. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  12. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  13. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  14. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  15. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  16. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom