Recent content by Comput3rus3r

1. C

Switch What Happened To Local-Wifi?

The very first version of terraria on switch had local wifi. I'm still using that version because I have 3 switches and my kids all play together on separate tv's. split screen is cool and all but not cooler than having the whole screen to yourself.
  2. C

Are you guys even working on Local-wifi? any comment would be appreciated.
  3. C

I'm glad you guys got split screen working but the very first release had local wifi working and then you guys removed it from every update afterwards. Is there any info on when Local-wifi will be fixed again?
  4. C

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

OMG I'm still waiting for Local Wifi to work! as it did in the very first version of the game. PLEASE!
  5. C

Switch Is terraria switch local?

only the first version released on switch has local wifi. I've asked about that feature being missing on the new updates but haven't gotten a response yet.
  6. C

Switch Why is Local Wifi not an option?

The very first version of the game has local Wifi working perfectly. I have 3 switches and now with the update there's no option to play local wifi.
  7. C

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

aww man local wireless doesn't work. I've been using the original release to be able to play local wireless. I understand split-screen not working but local-wireless was good to go from day 1.
Back
Top Bottom