Recent content by Cherrizy

1. Cherrizy

ubergoober is a dope asf name also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SOS SORRYU FGOR NOT...

ubergoober is a dope asf name also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SOS SORRYU FGOR NOT REPSOMDING WASEFI;OUHAEGIO;UR
  2. Cherrizy

MECHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MECHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  3. Cherrizy

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  4. Cherrizy

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

yall really hate kids shows huh?
  5. Cherrizy

ughhghhghghhh its the way that my nail polish is so :red:in cheap is literally peeled off when i...

ughhghhghghhh its the way that my nail polish is so :red:in cheap is literally peeled off when i was in the shower ASueDFJHJIAKWFSBANJUIKERGF
  6. Cherrizy

It wassssss a lot lmao Like A lot alot Unfortunately im sick asf rn soooo I’m not super able to...

It wassssss a lot lmao Like A lot alot Unfortunately im sick asf rn soooo I’m not super able to write all abt it Might see if I can post a few things abt my time there soonish idfk LOL
  7. Cherrizy

It’s basically impossible to have the whole MC fanbase happy with any update lol All I know is...

It’s basically impossible to have the whole MC fanbase happy with any update lol All I know is that my lil bro is having a blast with it so I reckon they did a good job :p
  8. Cherrizy

Flying back home finally lol Can’t wait to be able to regularly chat w y’all again :3

Flying back home finally lol Can’t wait to be able to regularly chat w y’all again :3
  9. Cherrizy

Cus Cus be Like Standing up n :red: Lmfao If i stood up I’m like way taller than him lol

Cus Cus be Like Standing up n :red: Lmfao If i stood up I’m like way taller than him lol
  10. Cherrizy

TANKKUUUUUUU <3 I’m headed back tmr lol I can’t waitttttt to tell u guys all the :red: I got up...

TANKKUUUUUUU <3 I’m headed back tmr lol I can’t waitttttt to tell u guys all the :red: I got up to :P I also am gonna enjoy being able to talk to slight again cus I e barely been able to chat with her all holidays TwT I WUV U GUYSYSYZZZZ
  11. Cherrizy

Aaawwwwwwwwwww Also hai midnightttt uwu I’m like Just abt to go to bed lol so this is great...

Aaawwwwwwwwwww Also hai midnightttt uwu I’m like Just abt to go to bed lol so this is great timing ^w^
  12. Cherrizy

NAH CUS WE CANT TALK LIKE EVERRRRERRE

NAH CUS WE CANT TALK LIKE EVERRRRERRE
  13. Cherrizy

This could be us but u playin… [ATTACH]

This could be us but u playin…
  14. Cherrizy

It was a prophecy… [ATTACH] Btw that reflection is my sister y’all ain’t getting me that way ;P

It was a prophecy… Btw that reflection is my sister y’all ain’t getting me that way ;P
  15. Cherrizy

I wish we could do bruh with profile posts are so asssss

I wish we could do bruh with profile posts are so asssss
Back
Top Bottom