UblazEqualEyes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello people who are reading this, I still think it would be cool to make spotlights on every item/enemy but it'll take time and I am very easily distracted. I think I've finally decided on a username that I wanna stick to. I wanna become a more active member of the terraria community instead of a silent enjoyer of the game so there will be more posts soon!
    punchready
    punchready
    time to make a spotlight for all 5124 items and 669 npcs in the game
    New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts. Also great MEWseum set piece.
    I think it would be pretty cool if you could melt down shackles into 5 iron/lead bars each. It'd give them a whole new use!
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    It'd be a bit inefficient, but cool nonetheless. Perhaps you could also inverse the process; craft 5 Iron/Lead bars into a Shackle so you don't need to get lucky with the zombies?
    The addition of seeds to world generation is great, cause it means Let's Players can play along with their audience on the same world!
    This new world generation graphics update is amazing short and concise. Now everything you need to know about making a world is easy to see
    Has anyone ever removed all the lava in hell before?
    Hard to believe in 5 days it'll have been a year since 1.3.5 was released. Time sure flies huh?
    Reactions: Enroke
    Enroke
    Enroke
    Really? Great.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Crazy! Seems like it was fairly recent. Time starts to fly as you age.
    Making a video which is basically a guide to what Gel does. A section of it is "what others think about it" so hit me up if you got somethin
    PixlaTPG
    PixlaTPG
    Gel is a very important item and I LIKE IT. I can't have a world without a long stream of asphalt blocks in the sky for long traveling
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom