3. ConfusionGod

The Last Post Wins!

sawcon.... SAWCON DEEZ NUTS!
  4. ConfusionGod

The Last Post Wins!

yo i swear i saw u at sawcon
  5. ConfusionGod

Can't download mods (pls help!)

So for some reason there are some mods that when i click the download/update button on a mod in the in game browser, it takes me to the loading bar for a second and then just goes back without making any progress, so i searched up this problem and i saw that you could go to...
  6. ConfusionGod

PC Can't Purchase Desert Pylon

if you haven't already been able to get it, I think that it only works if there is only 2 npc's but im not too sure. try moving the dye trader away from them and see if it helps.
  7. ConfusionGod

I need help with fighting my first mech boss

Thanks for the help everyone, I finally beat destroyer after many tries, I guess my question is finally resolved... Even tho I don't actually know how to set posts as resolved lmao.
  8. ConfusionGod

PC Character Dissapered

I don't really know anything about that, maybe you should try asking your question here because you might find more answers there. And you might also find more help here.
  9. ConfusionGod

I don't know if I'm asking for too much since you guys helped me beat the twins and skeletron prime, but I am really struggling with destroyer so if you guys have any tips for the fight could you tell me? I have rainbow rod, magic harp, and meteor staff as added magic weapons from before, also...
  10. ConfusionGod

all of you thank you for the help I can't thank you enough, I ended up using titanium armour, golden shower and sky fracture, gravitation potions and look at this: I beat it with about 20 seconds left until day, my heart was beating....
  11. ConfusionGod

yeah, so im just gonna use clockwork, but do you think I should switch between ichor and some other bullets, because of the debuff?
  12. ConfusionGod

ok thanks for the help, Ill see if it works out for me
  13. ConfusionGod

which boss of the 3 do you think this would be most effective on?
  14. ConfusionGod

hopefully we will both get an answer from this thread
  15. ConfusionGod

I am currently in my first ever expert mode play through for terraria, but in every play through, I always struggle against my first mech boss, and now I'm in expert mode, I am a mage, but I'm fine if I need to temporarily switch class for my first mech boss fight. I would just like to know...
Back
Top Bottom