Recent content by CongratsIsTrash

1. CongratsIsTrash

Working as Designed Loot Table Bug

1.4.1 changed it so Lucky Horseshoes spawn in Underground Gold Chests.
  2. CongratsIsTrash

**REPORTED** Game does not autopause when in the Achievement menu

Exactly as the title says. When in a world, the game will not autopause when in the achievements menu, unlike all other setting menus.
  3. CongratsIsTrash

Working as Designed NPC Happiness/Pylon network and Celestial event

I'll let a dev decide this one, but this is really starting to sound more like a suggestion than a bug.
  4. CongratsIsTrash

Working as Designed NPC Happiness/Pylon network and Celestial event

The Pillars always spawn within specific areas on your world, they will not take NPCs into account. For more info on where they spawn, you can check out the Gamepedia page about it.
  5. CongratsIsTrash

Working as Designed Moon Lord spawn time doesn't freezes with world time on Journey Mode

Can confirm that speeding up time does not make him spawn faster.
  6. CongratsIsTrash

PC Sandstorm took over the entire background.

Did you have time frozen? The sandstorm filter won't go away if time is frozen.
  7. CongratsIsTrash

Working as Designed Enemies killed entirely by traps don't seem to update the tally counter/bestiary

I think this is intentional. From 1.3.0.4 changelog: "Enemies should no longer count towards tally counters / banners if no player has touched them before they died"
  8. CongratsIsTrash

Golem music doesn't play if Cultists are aggro'd but no Devotees are alive

Alright, so if you aggro the Cultists, the Golem music starts to play, even before the boss fight begins. However, killing the Devotees but not starting the fight causes the music to stop. It's like the aggro'd Cultist Archers don't keep the Golem music playing or something.
  9. CongratsIsTrash

Golem music doesn't play if Cultists are aggro'd but no Devotees are alive

Minor one, but pretty simple to reproduce. Just aggro the Cultists, then kill the Lunatic Devotees, without spawning Lunatic Cultist. The Golem music will stop playing, reverting back to the normal music that plays in wherever you are.
  10. CongratsIsTrash

Chum Bucket main gore doesn't disappear when thrown on land

Adding two lines puts that much more work on servers? It could literally just be the same as enemy gore disappearing. Also, wouldn't servers be working harder if they're filled with hundreds of entities that never despawn?
  11. CongratsIsTrash

So that if something like this happens, I can report it.
  12. CongratsIsTrash

There’s exactly the problem, they never disappear when on land, because there’s no way to get rid of them since you can’t use a fishing pole on land.
  13. CongratsIsTrash

Basically, I decided to throw around Chum Buckets on land to see what would happen, and it turns out this happens: the chum literally never disappears. I let the game sit for 10 minutes, and nothing happened at all. I tried teleporting away, still there when I came back. I had to reload the...
  14. CongratsIsTrash

Working as Designed Random Boss sounds

Do you have the Companion Cube pet? When it falls into lava, it will play the Lunatic Cultist or Moon Lord death sound.
  15. CongratsIsTrash

PC Some event bosses dont count as bosses in the bestiary

I think the reason Mourning Wood, Pumpking, Dark Mage, and Ogre don't max the bestiary in one kill like other bosses is because you'll encounter multiple of them in one event. Think about it, in the average Pumpkin Moon, you may kill over 15 Mourning Woods and 5 Pumpkings. In the average Tier 3...
Back
Top Bottom