Recent content by ConsoleFTW

1. ConsoleFTW

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

600 bug fixes and etc. but not one is to fix the issue so many are having, of the UI scale not fitting the tv screens. Don’t tell me to try to change my tv settings, been there, done that, nothing works, this is the same issue that a lot of others have, and it’s ridiculous. They need to add a UI...
  2. ConsoleFTW

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
  3. ConsoleFTW

Xbox One Part of the game is out of the screen and my main world disappeared.

Thanks for letting me know it could be a possibility in the future! I'm sure pipeworks has bigger issues to deal with than ui, so I understand if it takes them a little to get to it.
  4. ConsoleFTW

Xbox One Part of the game is out of the screen and my main world disappeared.

Yes I have the issue of the screen ui not fitting correctly. It seems the game is about a inch off my tv screen on all 4 sides, I sent in a bug report, and I hope they give an in game setting to change the game size, to fit all tv screens. Fwi, I already tried to change the settings on my actual...
  5. ConsoleFTW

Just got the Xbox one edition of Terraria, it's great! There is a large bug where the entire...

Just got the Xbox one edition of Terraria, it's great! There is a large bug where the entire game doesn't fit the screen properly.
Back
Top Bottom