Recent content by ConsoleTerrarian

1. ConsoleTerrarian

Oh, no i dont think anybody called you. They said i reminded them of you.

2. ConsoleTerrarian

3. ConsoleTerrarian

Hi there

Hi there
  4. ConsoleTerrarian

Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Why dont i remember posting this?
  5. ConsoleTerrarian

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

What about Playstation 4?
  6. ConsoleTerrarian

Oh im really sorry. Im quite new to this site, i will try not to post more than one message at a time Thanks for the reply!
  7. ConsoleTerrarian

I thought that this might be a reasonable place to ask this but, where is January 2021 state of the game? Would really like to know how much closer Journeys End for consoles is to finally being released :) Thnaks for any replies!
  8. ConsoleTerrarian

Ok thanks so much Sorry for the late reply, typed it long ago but only realised that i didnt send it now:confused:. What's you're question?
  9. ConsoleTerrarian

Thank you so much for the reply Loki. Have a good day. Also if this isnt too much to ask, do you have any idea on when the next state of the game will be published? (Probably very soon from now, so this question might be pointless.)
  10. ConsoleTerrarian

I had a feeling it would be pointless asking :sigh:I just found out that this was only happening on my main character so now i had to swap everything out from my character to a new one.
  11. ConsoleTerrarian

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but i dont think i should report it since joirneys end for Consoles should be coming out soon and by then this glitch will probably be fixed.
  12. ConsoleTerrarian

My arkhalis dev set looks a little....."off" while wearing it in-game. But on my minimap and in my vanity slots it looks just fine. Any reason to why this is will be very much appreciated
  13. ConsoleTerrarian

Thank you for the reply:happy: Thanks for your reply as well
  14. ConsoleTerrarian

What?

What?
  15. ConsoleTerrarian

Im also extremely excited. I cant wait till the next state of the game news is published so i can see how far DR is with Journeys End for consoles. I started out playing terraria in 2017 when my brother told me about it. I immediately became addicted lol. But the main reason i played it back...
Back
Top Bottom