Recent content by Contragor

1. C

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

Fully support this initiative! Agree with all key points identified above! Skyblock is one of the challenges that inspires creativity, unorthodox thinking, elegant solutions It has a long lasting impact on Terraria replaybility and absolutely needs some Devs love. It would be great to see a...
  2. C

The best and simplest Lucky Coin money farms

You must have some blocks without cobwebs behind them where mobs can spawn. The key is leaving ONLY those tiles that have infested cobwebs behind them and making sure nothing else can spawn outside the spider zone. Just follow the NPC spawn requirements to check your farm.
  3. C

The best and simplest Lucky Coin money farms

Spawn rates can't be increased beyond their hard cap. If your farm wasn't already at max spawns, then maybe a graveyard biome would increase the spawn rates. Unfortunately, lucky coin no longer works on statue spawned enemies, not even in multiplayer (used to work until about 3 months ago), so...
  4. C

tModLoader Inconsistent Lag Spikes in Modded Terraria

Did you figure it out in the end? I'm having the exact same problem. GPU 1060 like yours, latest drivers. No other game including vanilla terraria has any issues. Only tmodloader. I've tried windowed and full screen, skip frame on/subtle/off, set CPU priority to highest, change CPU core...
  5. C

Terraria 1.4 - Collection of Guides!

Another guide, Guys: Fastest Way to get Hardmode Ores - No Pwnhammer or Molten Pickaxe needed!
  6. C

Terraria - All Bosses - No Damage! Pre-Hardmode (Animation)

Hey Fellow Terrarians, This is my first ever attempt to animate, so your constructive criticism and general feedback is welcome! Hope you like it. Enjoy! Link to a 70sec full video with sound effects - Terraria - All Bosses - No Damage And here are some short GIF versions
  7. C

Another guide: Terragrim and how to find it (with seeds)
  8. C

Added "Secret World Seeds" Terraria Easter Eggs
  9. C

Hello Fellow Terrarians, I hope this is the right place to share these. If not, please let me know and I'll move them. Would like to share these with you guys. As this is an ongoing process, I'll be updating this thread with more guides and tutorials. Likewise, if you are looking for a...
  10. C

Fishing Power Scaling / Reduction

Hi Guys, Could you please help me understand this hidden stat? Here's the official guide - Fishing The Fishing Power Reduction table : It also says right above the table "Note that each of these reductions are applied sequentially - e.g. if the player's Fishing Power is displayed as 100...
  11. C

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hey Guys, Would like to share this here. Thank you @Dragrath for your suggestion. This is regarding boomerangs and thoughts on how to make this weapon class actually usable throughout the game. Pre-Hardmode: * All boomerangs should have higher speed, otherwise they are all useless except...
  12. C

Weapons & Equip Making the worst weapon type in the game viable + Helping Melee progression out a bit.

Bananarangs x10 are definitely stronger than Light Discs x5, both single and multiple targets. They are faster and reach further. But they lack the ricocheting ability of the Light Discs, which makes the latter better suited for some situations, such as Dungeon explorations. Still both are...
  13. C

Weapons & Equip Making the worst weapon type in the game viable + Helping Melee progression out a bit.

You are right, Sergeant united shield is very good against the destroyer. But Bananarangs have an advantage over light discs. More damage and range if using 10 vs 5 discs. I used bananas to beat plantera and it was fast.
Back
Top Bottom