Cool dude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• does anybody here know how to make a forum page for a new mod my friend and I are creating? I need to keep a log of our updates. thanks. :)
    is royal crimson dragon rare because mine has 566 views, 151 unique views, and 19 clicks but still hasnt hatched. any help is appriciated.:)
    i'm bored guys.....
    Cool dude
    Cool dude
    eh right now im kinda burned out ( i have 900 hours on this labtop and 2000 on my main computer) on terrarias im waiting till 1.3 to make aa new character so right nowim doing other things so.....
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Well; there are always thousands of threads to read here, and a thousand other games out there with their own websites. :) I'm sure you will be able to find something.
    Cool dude
    Cool dude
    eh its okay i only have a few mins till i have to leave for baseball practice so theres some "entertainment" while im gone lol :)
    guys im sorry i need help im a nub and i dont know how to create a signiture for my eggs any help is appreciated
    Malaana
    Malaana
    All you need to do is open the window that opens when you click your name and find where it says signature. http://puu.sh/i8T1S/23bb880672.jpg

From there you can insert whatever you need, but make sure to save!

Sorry this was a bit rushed, Im just leaving for work, if you still need help I can help you a bit more in a few hours.
    Cool dude
    Cool dude
    thanks so much! :D
    dude, just put that :red: in your signature and leave it at that.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Cool dude
    Cool dude
    can you teach me how to make the signiture
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    go to the tab of your username at the top right of any tcf page, go into it, and click "signature" everything from that point on is straight forward.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom