Recent content by CoolBeanTime

1. CoolBeanTime

getting the hang of master mode! so i remade one of my town builds. i think it looks nice! [IMG]

getting the hang of master mode! so i remade one of my town builds. i think it looks nice!
  2. CoolBeanTime

i've been having a lot of fun with this update, so heres my master mode base for now.[IMG]

i've been having a lot of fun with this update, so heres my master mode base for now.
  3. CoolBeanTime

just got terraria on my pc as an easter gift, cant wait to play with my friends on discord!

just got terraria on my pc as an easter gift, cant wait to play with my friends on discord!
  4. CoolBeanTime

its good to be back :happy:

its good to be back :happy:
  5. CoolBeanTime

i got The Grand Design :D

i got The Grand Design :D
  6. CoolBeanTime

a computer file got corrupted in my computer and it wouldn't work, a week later it's working...

a computer file got corrupted in my computer and it wouldn't work, a week later it's working normally...what?...
  7. CoolBeanTime

no, drawing is one of my hobbies, but i will think of that! thank you :)

no, drawing is one of my hobbies, but i will think of that! thank you :)
  8. CoolBeanTime

i'm drawing gore. i should be trying to progress on terraria :|

i'm drawing gore. i should be trying to progress on terraria :|
  9. CoolBeanTime

the cactus house is now connected to the wooden one and the space left from the old underground...

the cactus house is now connected to the wooden one and the space left from the old underground houses will be used for storage :D
  10. CoolBeanTime

since i lost a bit of my save, i upgraded abit of my base, it looks good now :D : [img]

since i lost a bit of my save, i upgraded abit of my base, it looks good now :D :
  11. CoolBeanTime

my computer is still alive, and so am i! :D

my computer is still alive, and so am i! :D
  12. CoolBeanTime

i wanted a mushroom themed boss ;-;

i wanted a mushroom themed boss ;-;
  13. CoolBeanTime

that not offended me, i am just confused. why he tells he is a kid when he is not?

that not offended me, i am just confused. why he tells he is a kid when he is not?
  14. CoolBeanTime

'-' oh. so i don't know what the angler is anymore...

'-' oh. so i don't know what the angler is anymore...
  15. CoolBeanTime

thanks, now i'll have to destroy some walls, if you know what i mean.

thanks, now i'll have to destroy some walls, if you know what i mean.
Back
Top Bottom