1. CoolDude50🌳

Visit the Ultimate Forum, Guide and Wiki

Visit the Ultimate Forum, Guide and Wiki
  2. CoolDude50🌳

How do check completed trophies again?

How do check completed trophies again?
  3. CoolDude50🌳

Weapons & Equip Flower Candle

It's mainly for decorative/cosmetic purposes, and whether to equip it or not is just a *you* question or optionable as the other equipments, like the flower boots and its flower growing ability, or the rainbow cursor which changes the color of the cursor or other vanity equipment
  4. CoolDude50🌳

I mean it has to do something, It is a candle after all
  5. CoolDude50🌳

What if Terraria and Fortnite were to collaborate?

What if Terraria and Fortnite were to collaborate?
  6. CoolDude50🌳

I mean how else are we supposed to die with guaranteed flower tombstone?
  7. CoolDude50🌳

Items Add Cocoa to the Game

Such peaceful... Atmosphere... Drinking Hot Cocoa in an Igloo, House in the snow or Ice Cave, sounds nice. Plus steaming particles would be cooler if possible. +1 Support from me
  8. CoolDude50🌳

Items World Globes should change underground backgrounds

I think world globes only affect surface of the planet, as it wouldn't make any difference if it happened underground it just changes the earth but not the mineral with it, but nonetheless it'd be cool to have something different once in a while. You have my support
  9. CoolDude50🌳

Items Add Cocoa to the Game

Oh, and do you also suggest a Hot Cocoa drink? Good for the winter I hear
  10. CoolDude50🌳

Weapons & Equip Red's funny weapon

Red's Magnum Opus a magical weapon that shoots a masterpiece which deals 1000 damage (damage varies on your state in-game, pre or post hardmode, and your mana level) in exchange for all your mana and a portion of your health (the same amount as of boulder damage) Red's Magnum Opus drop rate is...
  11. CoolDude50🌳

Items Cell Phone & Shell Phone should show how many days passed from the start of the World

I think this should also include a Calendar item as a part of the crafting recipe
  12. CoolDude50🌳

It doesn't need to be that useful, It's for early game loot after all
  13. CoolDude50🌳

A Flower Candle that can be equipped and it's effects are the following: Lights up a very small area of the player and its corresponding team Releases a special Floral Tombstone (Tombstone wrapped with a flower) upon death (Cosmetic) Found at the Deep Jungle Caves or Living Tree Placeable...
  14. CoolDude50🌳

Weapons & Equip Dye a Sword?

An equipment that gives you the ability to dye your sword I would name it but I suck at naming. Swordye?
  15. CoolDude50🌳

Game Mechanics Terraprisma damage

What I meant was it still summons it, but while in animation it could damage some entities
Back
Top Bottom