Copious Kobolds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The pixel art kobold combined with the steampunk aesthetic is surprising, but welcome! Not something I knew I needed. :D

10/10 Vibes, gonna play a kobold artificer. :D
    Copious Kobolds
    Copious Kobolds
    Technically it's Decopunk, which is based on the era of Art Deco architecture. It's basically halfway between Steampunk and Dieselpunk. There's some REALLY cool art in this genre, you should check it out.
    • Love
    Reactions: Zparks
    Yknow, I always see you in the 'Members Online' thing, but that is the only place I ever see you. So I figured that I should pop in and say hello
    because I can
    Copious Kobolds
    Copious Kobolds
    Hi! Probably because I pop in a few times a day to check if I have any messages. Which is probably unnecessary because I have notifications enabled, as you can tell by how fast I answered this.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    It was pretty quick indeed
    Wow your very good at art. Well I dont know if it art but what I saw on the website in your signature is AWESOME. you are amazing at it.
    Reactions: Copious Kobolds
    Kitnight
    Kitnight
    What do you make your props out of?
    Copious Kobolds
    Copious Kobolds
    I make them out of things, is the only accurate answer.
    - The scroll is made of 2 pill bottles taped end to end, with lamp finials screwed to the lids.
    - The wands are dowels and random finials, with handles made of clay.
    - The tombstones are styrofoam sheets with the details carved out with a woodburning tool.
    - Anything that was modified from stock was done with epoxy putty. Most of the other stuff was 3d printed.
    You and your work seems more "conspicuous" than "copious"... 🦎
    • Wow
    Reactions: Copious Kobolds
    Copious Kobolds
    Copious Kobolds
    Oh dear. Conspicuous is generally not a good thing for a kobold to be.

Promise you won't tell the master? I do not envy the wrath of a blue dragon.
    Reactions: Aqre
    Aqre
    Aqre
    Ahh, alright, you have my word ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom