Recent content by CoreFinder1

1. C

PC Journey character bug

I did turn it off leave so it saves and join the server or world again
  2. C

PC Journey character bug

So I recently started playing again and I realised when playing a Journey character after dying it turns on Increased Ranged and I usually turn it off I do not know why it happens but yeah
  3. C

PC Game randomly crashes

After sometime it did fix itself I still do not know what was wrong but no more crashing so yay
  4. C

PC Game randomly crashes

I kept making new worlds and it still happens
  5. C

PC Game randomly crashes

It was going well for a while and then it crashed again this time I looked at logs and it said Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 1920x1080. I will again try to find a fix for it and if I do I will reply to this post
  6. C

PC Game randomly crashes

Still happened Edit 1: Apparently I forgot to disable some other stuff as well Edit 2: I will disable them again and if it still happens I'll reply to this post
  7. C

PC Game randomly crashes

It said something about Razor Chroma and can be disabled in the config files so I did that and I'll come back with an update if it still continues
  8. C

PC Game randomly crashes

Alright I'll do that Edit: Done
  9. C

PC Game randomly crashes

My game randomly crashes while doing something like mining or killing a boss or just running around doing nothing My Specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10500H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Installed RAM: 8 GB System type: 64-bit operating system...
  10. C

PS4 I need help with my Terraria

Okay um I got the demo on PS3 ages ago and I got this full entitlement thing so I can play the full game and I got my PS4 in 2017 and downloaded Terraria in 2020 and it says I have to buy the game again and I was just wondering if there's anything you guys could do to help me get the game back?
Back
Top Bottom