• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by CornMaized

1. CornMaized

PC I have no idea how to explain just how busted my terraria is.

death to me woe to me my terraria is still toast
  2. CornMaized

Base Greenhill - Starter Map

this looks cool! will you post the link when its up?
  3. CornMaized

PC I have no idea how to explain just how busted my terraria is.

i have no mods. i have a powerful gaming pc i built. the game just crashesall the time and deletes my characters. here are some of the many crash walls. game files: Terraria (file://DESKTOP-KQ5H1EC/Terraria) (dont think i did that right lol) When i validate the files onsteam it says a file is...
  4. CornMaized

im back

im back
  5. CornMaized

Y o y o s

Y o y o s
  6. CornMaized

Meant to put the thanks for follow here lol

Meant to put the thanks for follow here lol
  7. CornMaized

Whether you are talking about Team Fortress 2 or Titanfall 2, both are very good, but Team...

Whether you are talking about Team Fortress 2 or Titanfall 2, both are very good, but Team Fortress 2 is better hah
  8. CornMaized

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I’m not going to try and argue my opinion as it was 1. Pointless 2. Overly hostile 3. Childish 4. I feel awful for attacking artists as I promised myself I’d never do that. As I know getting criticized about something you love hurts hurts a lot. I was a snide childish :red: at when the winners...
  9. CornMaized

So I realize I’ve been active mostly to express my dismay at the community three chosen and that...

So I realize I’ve been active mostly to express my dismay at the community three chosen and that I was kind of a :red:. I’m sorry. Doesn’t change my opinion, I still don’t like the sets, but the majority has spoken so in they go and I won’t whine no more.
  10. CornMaized

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I honestly wasn’t attempting to be disrespectful with that one. Yeah yesterday I was being a bit of a tart but I was just saying a point with that one. You can imitate the Ronin set with already in game cosmetics. I do want to know why these sets won (other than the obvious; they got voted for)...
  11. CornMaized

Opinions on the Fan Vanities?

Also I get that I’m overly harsh. And I need to cool it. I got mad when I didn’t like the entries and that’s kinda stupid. I’m not retracting my opinion and I’ll hold to it, but I do apologize for attacking artists, a thing I have always refrained from doing as I understand how much it sucks to...
  12. CornMaized

Yayyyy three dark sets :((( I wish yours had made it, hopefully it will be reborn in a mod or...

Yayyyy three dark sets :((( I wish yours had made it, hopefully it will be reborn in a mod or something perhaps.
Top Bottom