Recent content by cosmicfortune

1. cosmicfortune

I don't like expert mode very much.

A bit of a simple title, but I had the hardest time coming up with a good title for this (I'm not good at naming things). Now, I've played Terraria for a very long time, since 1.1, in fact. Before 1.4, I actually almost 100% all of the game's achievements on PC. The only one I didn't get was the...
  2. cosmicfortune

PC Zenith Mystery Sword?

I wonder if that's what the Broken Hero Sword used to be? Like, the original unruined version of it appearing almost like a "phantom sword" or something.
  3. cosmicfortune

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

The square Eyes are hilarious. Great work so far.
  4. cosmicfortune

All female armors have an exposed stomach

I don't know why this of all things is being seen as pervy. Like, even comparing to other texture packs I've seen, this is pretty tame. If you're gonna get bugged by "lewd" texture packs, this is far from the one to really care about.
  5. cosmicfortune

Pixel Art fortune's arts and stuff.

Hello! I am a human being! I've interacted with the Terraria community a total of 2...maybe 3 times since I got the game years ago? Weird for someone who's played 500+ hours of the PC version alone. Better late than never I guess?? Here are a bunch of sprites and art related things. Maybe I'll...
  6. cosmicfortune

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

An overall interesting attempt at giving Terraria a plot/lore, but I think this could have been done so much better. There's a lot of plot holes and general weirdness here. Stick to your day jobs, Re-Logic.
  7. cosmicfortune

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Do you think you'll ever update N Terraria to the latest Terraria version?
Back
Top Bottom