Recent content by CosminKz

1. C

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

Hello . One bug report and some observations. Bug : Auraflayer MOB (Dynascape Mod) does not grant exp . Observations: 1 . Can you make a config option to lock the exp ui and skill/stat ui?, in my case i have problems with that and also if possible to resize the ui for the stats to fit . 2. The...
  2. C

tModLoader RPG Classes Reforge

Hello "Venenifer" I like your mod but would you consider adding a window for the mod ? To activate it using a hotkey or by console /rpgclasses , better show you what i mean In here to show all the classes and hovering to show info Something like this , info stuff and i do not know if it...
  3. C

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

In vanilla works and maybe there is a compatibility issue with this mod and other . Finished the vanilla and now i am experimenting with mods to create a pack of life Q and extra stuff (Bosses,Biomes,Enemies), some mods are compatible and some are not .
  4. C

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Hello "oempa" I combined your mod with a mod that has a bigger inventory and i can not upgrade the weapons. A small thing if you do not mind , can you make it so the position of the forge can be changed in mod config ? Great job btw
  5. C

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Good to know that is possible , thank you .
  6. C

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hello Jopojelly. I just started to use mods for Terraria and the mod you made is a blessing , thank you . Also a small suggestion if i may ? Can you make a more specific information window ? Something like : "Ancinet Cloth" Hard M Material Dropped : Ghoul , Vile Ghoul etc (Show head icon...
  7. C

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Hello Hamstar . Started one month ago to play Terraria and i felt something is missing and that was extra inventory space. (Got used to other games inventory but i still remenber Diablo I/II before the mods and it was a pain in the a to not have space ). A small suggestion if possible ...
  8. C

tModLoader Potion Charms

Hello Gortart . I have some suggestions to improve the mode from my perspective . You did a great great job and it is verry usefull but i would like to keep the use of potions in the evolution of the charm and have a config where to chose if the buffs are limited in number and duration . Also...
Back
Top Bottom