Recent content by Cotab

1. Cotab

What is going on with Otherworld? Can't find ANY new news. It seems like every mention or link...

What is going on with Otherworld? Can't find ANY new news. It seems like every mention or link to it's existence died D:
  2. Cotab

Weapons & Equip Improvement to the Staff of the Frost Hydra

Well, when you think about it's tier, and the kind of stuff you would be using it against, I don't think so. Imagine about 4-6 balls against the frost moon or Duke fishron. And I'm not saying they would home in either.
  3. Cotab

Weapons & Equip Improvement to the Staff of the Frost Hydra

Perhaps as one of the new attacks it could summon a bunch of Flower of Frost balls and launch them in a specific direction?
  4. Cotab

"During the Halloween seasonal event, which lasts from October 20 until November 10"

"During the Halloween seasonal event, which lasts from October 20 until November 10"
  5. Cotab

Wiki states that it technically starts today, we could be in differing time zones though. ^.^

Wiki states that it technically starts today, we could be in differing time zones though. ^.^
  6. Cotab

Get your gear and your toons ready! Octobers Halloween event...

Get your gear and your toons ready! Octobers Halloween event (http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Halloween) is here!
  7. Cotab

Sorry about that! I won't post any more. ^.^

Sorry about that! I won't post any more. ^.^
  8. Cotab

I am using post Moon Lord items myself ^.^

I am using post Moon Lord items myself ^.^
  9. Cotab

Nope!

Nope!
  10. Cotab

Anyone Care to join me to farm pillars and kill the Moon Lord? (Thieves not welcome) Username...

Anyone Care to join me to farm pillars and kill the Moon Lord? (Thieves not welcome) Username: Cotab, just friend and I will invite!
  11. Cotab

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

RRRRRRRrrrrrrr...Splat Cotab was mutilated by hype train.
  12. Cotab

PC Looking for people to play terraria!

Cotab, same picture.
  13. Cotab

PC Looking for people to play terraria!

I can join you :) I love the multiplayer part of Terraria :happy:
  14. Cotab

Weapons & Equip Scarab Armour,A End-Game Summoner Armour

The ONE thing I wish the summoner was capable of doing was this: PvP...:sigh:
  15. Cotab

Ban the user above you!

Banned for continuing argument
Back
Top Bottom