CountDraconiusIX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when you realise you forgot something and its going to affect the rest of your day....and you were having such a good day too...
    People insist on asking questions that have been answered on previous pages....Why can't people just take some time to read...
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    No time, bub. Gotta necro that five year old thread and lol at someone because they didn't have the current update back then as well.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    That largely depends on exactly how many previous pages there are. If there are three or so, then yeah, reading the entire thread isn't too much to ask. If you have a mod thread counting in the hundreds of pages, then it's not really reasonable to ask people to read every single one of them.
    CountDraconiusIX
    CountDraconiusIX
    True...lol :p
    Why do I have to do work, its the weekends ):
    Mihn
    Mihn
    imagine if everyone stopped working at weekends. no shop at weekends, all isp shut down, no doctors in a hospital

that's why, it will be chaotic.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Indeed. All that is needed is but a Mihn-ite of inactivity. ;)
    If others are rude to you, don't be rude back or you're as bad as them
    Smile not because you want to but because its better than frowning
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Also true.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    tbh when I try to force a smile it hurts my face. but lately I have been feeling a lot more joyful, still having a poker face more often but now smiling feels like something now but nothing spectacular. Its probably just me
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    At least you're in a positive mood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom