Recent content by Coyotezzz

1. Coyotezzz

PC Housing Interface Frame Drops/Stutters

I've just stumbled across a very odd issue. Large corruption world, 35+ hours, excessive exploration, late prehardmode. At the tail end of a rather lengthy session, I was attempting to re-house one of my NPCs to my underground mini-base. Upon opening the housing menu, I experienced an excessive...
  2. Coyotezzz

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I can confirm that this issue is either widespread or caused by a mod conflict that the both of us are having, as in beginning a new multiplayer playthrough I too came across the same error. So far, the problem has occurred both on a completely new world and on a world running Wormholes that...
  3. Coyotezzz

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

Noticing a small graphical error with mods that include movable overlayed interfaces. Specifically, wormholes on the minimap seem to show through other modded HUD elements. A screenshot has been attached depicting this overlay error with the mod Boss Checklist. This is nothing major or...
  4. Coyotezzz

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Can I bump the apparent unsolved error with the original mod involving items not being given from tokens? I know PfE is currently in the process of being reworked into EMM (bless you, Jofairden), but while I patiently await the new mod, I'd still love to run my outdated PfE playthroughs without...
  5. Coyotezzz

tModLoader Antiaris

Would love to take a stab at writing some more smooth or sophisticated dialogue for the Adventurer NPC.
  6. Coyotezzz

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Exceptionally odd, frustrating, Thorium-specific bug here. I have a problem with disappearing furniture. It's... bizarre. Furniture, bushes, paintings, the tops of trees, it all just becomes completely invisible past certain points on the map. The furniture is still clearly there; light...
  7. Coyotezzz

https://media1.giphy.com/media/PVi3fUh67VsCQ/giphy.gif https://media0.giphy.com/media/j49wAEYRmXcJ2/giphy.gif IT WORKS!! ... b-but whai tho. Out of all the mods in the entire tModLoader community, can anyone think of any idea as to WHY Cheat Sheet would fix this??? I-i-i'm genuinely baffled...
  8. Coyotezzz

This is an incredible step forward, thank you! When you have the time, would you mind listing off the mod set you're playing with? I've got a bit of spare time on my hands over the next few days so I might be able to isolate the Mod that's fixing the error. Once we find the particular mod, all...
  9. Coyotezzz

I have just attempted the steps you have listed on 5 separate occasions, each with different combinations of NPC and non-NPC mods. Each one, upon booting the game and getting midway through the initializing phase, was met with the error. I'd like to reiterate that there are some of the...
  10. Coyotezzz

To @Ayko and anyone else concerned, a download link is attached. I, too, receive the same error when attempting to redownload from the direct download link. Please note that the mod will probably be broken in the sense that it messes with the names of non-town NPCs. It's completely playable...
  11. Coyotezzz

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found a reproducible band-aid fix for the dreaded "Kenneth Error"! This has been tested with a myriad of different mods, and I've narrowed down the source of the problem. The only Mods that cause the glitch are mods that contain NPCs. Whether or not this glitch is...
  12. Coyotezzz

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

A small addition to the Wing/Dye situation; Leaf Wings with Nebula dye apply on all but one frame of the flight animation. This is most noticable when climbing a rope.
  13. Coyotezzz

tModLoader The Terraria Homestuck mod

Oh what a GLORIOUS first thing to see when I finally get tModLoader to work. A thing to consider: What about monsters that look strikingly similar the trolls lusci (Is that how you pluralize that?) ((Is pluralize a word?)) as hardmode minibosses that each drop their respective trolls weapon?
  14. Coyotezzz

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I AM SO ANGRY. I'm stuck at the emerald part. WHERE IS THE WATER BOLT. W H E R E.
Back
Top Bottom