Recent content by Crabazora

1. Crabazora

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Ah, 1.4.1 made changes to accessories and such which kinda affect how people on that version (and beyond by extension) make vanity sets now. Thank you for the compliment. :dryadsmile:
  2. Crabazora

If you were to make any edits to any boss, what would it be?

If it was possible (from a personal perspective) to edit The Twins, the difference between their first and second phase's sprites kind of make me go a bit "blergh". I can understand if the Phase 1 sprites were meant to be recolors of EoC to begin with and stay as it is. Personally if I had the...
  3. Crabazora

I guess that I will put my 2 cents in this thread again, been awhile but if I said that I don't like being able to tinker with vanities more after the changes post-1.4, I'd be lying. It kinda got me around to making vanities a bit after some time. I think I had the Terraria vanity set equivalent...
  4. Crabazora

what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

Well, i'm not sure if i'll have the right contribution but; do or do not, there is no try. ireallyhavetodissmyfavoritepostgolemmeleeweapon The Daybreak.
  5. Crabazora

The image is too blurry for anything to be properly seen though.
  6. Crabazora

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

They actually do look like the Eye of Cthulhu in the texture pack except that the Twins do not have the abundance of eyes that EoC has in the texture pack itself. Like how are you supposed to go from biological to mechanical when you still have to deal with the abundance of eyes on you? This...
  7. Crabazora

Official Your favorite blocks

It's basically Living Wood along with it's own leaves for me. 🌳
  8. Crabazora

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

"Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2106)" Loki, it's 2016. Not 2106. Were you rushing this announcement out?
  9. Crabazora

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Shared Team inventories does sound appealing for when there's two teams in a multiplayer playthrough.
  10. Crabazora

It was fixed long ago on my end, don't worry.
  11. Crabazora

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

Please go through the directory in the top of the image, and look for the highlighted file name. (this is on Windows 10, directory and folders may vary between operating systems or different folders)
  12. Crabazora

I have returned, with a melee vanity! My first melee vanity in 2019 actually.. blah blah blah y'know the yabba-dabba. I'll get straight to it. ___________________________________________ (image has been modified, may or may not reflect the actual character) "There is always no good ending to...
  13. Crabazora

Extensible Inventory is always causing my tModLoader to freeze when initializing the latest version of it. I never get the error message or crash log. I am really unable to play on modded Terraria unless this is fixed. EDIT : Logs.txt will not show anything more than 2 lines of text unrelated...
  14. Crabazora

Remember when i said that the previous post would be my possibly last one in this thread? Me neither, but here's a vanity. This time for a ranger. ___________________________________________ (image has been modified, may or may not reflect the actual character) Eye color has no...
  15. Crabazora

I have finally returned from the depths of the recycling bin... for possibly one last post here. ___________________________________________ (image has been modified, may or may not reflect the actual character) I've been keeping this dearly to myself ever since i made it.. But now it's time...
Back
Top Bottom