Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Best feeling in the world: Needing a job and not having any idea where to start looking for a job
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Know that. Hell, unsure what the hell I'd want to go do.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I'm struggling a lot too. My family's recommending trying a temporary agency though. That might be a good way to start out or for some temporary work.
    What do you call it when you're in a good mood, but then one thing annoys you, and then every little thing starts annoying you
    Reactions: Sash
    Sash
    Sash
    the one thing that annoys you to trigger a switch is called the catalyst. everything after that is just you being triggered lol.. edgy, disgruntled.
    Why did everyone suddenly start using the word "caveat"? It's just suddenly everywhere.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Just because a word isn't used often doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    It's not like that word suddenly appeared, either. People were already using it.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Trump used it to sound smart so that's likely why it's seeing more use
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I never said the word was literally never used. I'm just saying that it's suddenly being used constantly, whereas I'd normally see or hear it maybe once or twice a year. Something triggered a surge in popularity.
    Paid sprays
    StevenBills
    StevenBills
    HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH Not funny
    W1K
    W1K
    Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for "paid sprays" and i want to become the goodest paid spray like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am play paid sprays.
    Throwback to that one time I became famous in the GameGrumps community for commenting all the backwards messages in the Halloween videos.
    It's that time of year again where I ask for suggestions for a new headset. Anyone got a gaming headset they like enough to promote to me?
    powpowitsme
    powpowitsme
    Some people would lynch me for saying this, but if you don't mind succumbing to the razer overlords, Razer Kraken Pros are good. Just.. Don't get the chroma ones.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I've heard good and bad about Razer, I'll have to do some research.
    Also, is anyone else getting the weird results when they Google "Logitech G231s"?
    powpowitsme
    powpowitsme
    Try removing the S. it seems to give me weird results too.
    Does anyone know if the latest Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 are safe yet? I can't find any recent news regarding the old faulty drivers.
    I just learned Wolfenstein 3D is on steam for $5. Highly considering buying it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I doubt I could get myself to play Wolfenstein 3D. Had hard enough troubles getting into Doom 1.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    If you do get all the Wolf 3D stuff, get the ECWolf source port for it. Nobody should suffer through the dosbox horrors of the past.
    Me: Refuses to get origin because EA. Me: Always complaining about not being able to play games I want because they're not on Steam
    I really wish the Skyrim Mod Nexus wasn't 90% full of ~Standalone Female Followers~
    Man, the XB360 YouTube app is total crap. Playlists freeze every time an end-of-video ad plays. Can't use it to fall asleep to videos.
    I think I need to sleep. For a moment, I was worried that leaving my phone off for too long would burn blackness into the screen.
    genericqueso
    genericqueso
    Yes. Sleep is good. Go into a sleep and rest well.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    nah i need to tend to my factory in factorio.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom