Recent content by Crazed Birb

1. Crazed Birb

Lost all items equipped in my main

How is there a third party server? I joined there normally through the normal game menu and how could i know that server uses mods? This is kinda bad made and should be looked into it to avoid same issue with newer players.
  2. Crazed Birb

Thanks for not having a in-game warning, i dont think i will even come back to the game tho. (maybe another time, i'll search for an adventure map with all items) I'm disgusted for losing all the stuff i farmed for so long, like cellphone, ankh shield and even rod of discord. Even the items...
  3. Crazed Birb

I just left the server normally " save and quit " i did not pick any new items, the server was very restricted from doing any change to the world. Multiplayer server is called "Penguin" or something similar
  4. Crazed Birb

So, I lost my main character for joining a Multiplayer server, all the items my main character got erased when i joining a Multiplayer server. I started as a fresh player and when coming out and going to single player again, all my items and progression with that character are gone. I want...
Back
Top Bottom