• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Crazy Miner 1283

1. Crazy Miner 1283

Mobile Terraria Fixes

My game is crashing constantly, and is unplayable. Can I get a bugfix for it? Please? I'm gonna put in a bug report, but I can't play. Please fix it!
  2. Crazy Miner 1283

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I found a bug on amazon, where if you use the button to replace your armour with all the slots full (vanity included) than it deletes the armour. I just wasted a full set of shroomite armour. Please fix this!
  3. Crazy Miner 1283

Right now for me it is 2:01 U.S. Central Standard time, Christmas Eve. Lucky.
  4. Crazy Miner 1283

I haven't had that problem, maybe just a coincidence.
  5. Crazy Miner 1283

Good job. You just won life!
  6. Crazy Miner 1283

I don't even have the update with those added in. You are lucky.
  7. Crazy Miner 1283

Amazon needs to approve for the Terraira update, because I really want to make a Minecart system.
  8. Crazy Miner 1283

I have the drop, I got one, but only one, and I've played a while, but then again, I am on amazon.
  9. Crazy Miner 1283

I keep having lots of different sized weapons when I put them in my hotbar. I use amazon and also can't get the update, witch may fix this and a few other things, like the magic mirror glitch, where if you use the magic mirror, than quickly tap a item or weapon, it will use that item or weapon...
  10. Crazy Miner 1283

I think it is just the but that if you use the magic mirror then quickly tap an item, it will do a full circle, (melee) and then use the item.
  11. Crazy Miner 1283

I can't even spawn him, I don't have the net to get bait.
  12. Crazy Miner 1283

I feel ya, I have amazon too.
  13. Crazy Miner 1283

I use amazon, and I take offense to that.
  14. Crazy Miner 1283

I am having problems with my Neptune's Shell, when I swim to the surface of the ocean, my wings work for a split second. I can't figure out why. I am an amazon user, does that have anything to do with it?Sorry it is so dark, but it is over the ocean.
Top Bottom