Recent content by Crazzi Turtle

1. Crazzi Turtle

Items The Mini Melter, prehardmode flamethrower

If you think about it, The actual flamethrower from hardmode doesn't require many items to craft, so this would make the flamethrower something you have to grind for basically.
  2. Crazzi Turtle

The base damage of the Hardmode Flamethrower, is 28, then compare that to the fire rate and range, 12 is suitable, an extra 3 damage makes a big difference
  3. Crazzi Turtle

Have you ever wanted a prehardmode flamethrower? Have you ever wanted a Pyro class for your TF2 map that isn't Too op? I am here to answer your call. Introduction The Mini Melter will be a pre hardmode weapon that will be crafted using the following : 1 Illegal gun Parts 10 Iron / Lead bars 20...
  4. Crazzi Turtle

Console I would like 3ds terraria to have the dye seller and hair stylist.

The 3DS is being discontinued in terms of updates, this includes the Wii U edition, therefore, this most likely won't be implemented, just to let you know.
  5. Crazzi Turtle

Sprites Idea: Celestial Ankh Shield

Rip Moonlord
  6. Crazzi Turtle

Game Mechanics Save the Sentries!

You really don't know anything, it IS a bloody professional job, you gain a lot of money from developing a game. Wow, i never knew, you have a terribly poor understanding of what a dev job is, you can't just think in your head about it and then instantly assume that's how it works. Think before...
  7. Crazzi Turtle

Game Mechanics Starting class choice.

That's the whole point of a class playthrough, you don't just simply change mid through, perhaps you should actually consider the fact that this isn't for someone who has JUST got the game and is doing their first playthrough, after the forst time, people realoze that they can so a class...
  8. Crazzi Turtle

Its not like this is a proffesional job or anything.
  9. Crazzi Turtle

Game Mechanics Starting class choice.

I'm not sure about the permanent damage boost, it would kinda ruin the gameplay as it's basically getting all the weapons and how well they are sorted in terms of their damage, what i'm saying is things are balanced the way they are. I like the idea of choosing a class to stick too, and then...
  10. Crazzi Turtle

You do realize that devs do this for a reason, it isn't some 2 year old smashing keys on a computer.
  11. Crazzi Turtle

NPCs & Enemies Crafting a Martian Saucer summon

And this is why we have mini bosses designed specifically for events
  12. Crazzi Turtle

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Choose Starting Class

The other fun thing about starting a class playthrough is also trying to look for your first weapon. Just straight up giving people items is just boring. I understand how slime staff is hard to gain, which is why people just farm for one on another world and then give it to a new character...
  13. Crazzi Turtle

Blocks & Decoration Luminite (and possibly other) Brick Expansion

About time end-game players had some lit furniture.
  14. Crazzi Turtle

Sprites [Melee][Sword]The Master Sword

I like this idea! The devs like The Legend of Zelda, they have cosmetics, why not add a themed sword? It'll go well with maps too.
Back
Top Bottom