creeeeeeeepers
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2018 at 11:09 PM
Birthday:
September 30

Share This Page

creeeeeeeepers

Terrarian

I usually type with an on-screen touch keyboard. That's probably why there are ramdon typos in my posts! May 17, 2018

creeeeeeeepers was last seen:
Dec 13, 2018 at 11:09 PM
    1. nimrod1111
      nimrod1111
      Hello, Ive seen your interested in coding a mod, if you are still interested I have ideas and sprites.
      It'll be fun.
      1. creeeeeeeepers
        creeeeeeeepers
        I've sort of moved away from making a mod, but if I ever revisit it, then maybe we can work together. :D
        Sep 5, 2018
      2. nimrod1111
        nimrod1111
        Did you make something cool? (before you gave up?)
        Sep 6, 2018
      3. creeeeeeeepers
        creeeeeeeepers
        I didn't necessarily give up, it sort of slid off my priority list, with schoolwork and other projects taking over.
        Sep 6, 2018
    2. creeeeeeeepers
      creeeeeeeepers
      I usually type with an on-screen touch keyboard. That's probably why there are ramdon typos in my posts!
    3. creeeeeeeepers
    4. creeeeeeeepers
      creeeeeeeepers
      I can't seem to find my profile pic. Should be here somewhere.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 30
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS

Signature

*boom*

GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses, a box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACKFLIP!" while raising your middle finger, copy this into your signature and hope with all your heart that it happens!

99% of teens would go insane if PewDiePie closed his channel. If you're part of the 1% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens!

99% of teens would go crazy if all phone chargers were banned. If you're part of the 1% who would be reading a book, copy this into your signature and hope it happens!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm probably not going to remember any of this but anyway here we go.