Recent content by timayo

1. timayo

Other Fix the state of controller support for PC Terraria

oops, meant to save this as a draft but accidentally hit send prematurely. I was going to attach some image examples later and explore the wiki for anyone else who shared my frustrations first but I'll get to those later
  2. timayo

Other Fix the state of controller support for PC Terraria

In its current state, controller support for Terraria on PC is pretty bad. The controller binding screen is currently pretty confusing, especially when it comes to rebinding inventory/UI controls. Compared to the console and mobile ports, it genuinely seems like controllers on PC Terraria are...
  3. timayo

**REPORTED** my wireless controller x3 doesn't work

To add to this, I've just discovered that mouse support is broken too - the game registers my pointer as if I'm tapping on the screen, and not as an actual mouse device. Hence, scrolling and aiming do not work. And yes, it still works with other games and apps. My mouse is a Dell MS5120W
  4. timayo

**REPORTED** my wireless controller x3 doesn't work

Just thought I'd add that I too am having issues with Bluetooth controllers. They are entirely unresponsive in-game but work with the rest of my system and other games. Controllers tested - Xbox Series X, Switch Pro Device specs - Samsung Galaxy Tab A7, Android 12 Game version 1.4.4.9, build 993
  5. timayo

Serious waffles or pancakes

can't say I have....
  6. timayo

Serious waffles or pancakes

waffles literally have built-in topping dividers, letting you distribute your toppings across the entire thing evenly AND stopping it from slipping off
  7. timayo

Mobile Controller Functionality Broken on Android 11

a bit of extra info, if it helps: Controllers used - Xbox Series X, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch Pro App version - 1.4.0.5.2.1 Older Android device - Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 9)
  8. timayo

Mobile Controller Functionality Broken on Android 11

Attempting to use any of my Bluetooth controllers with Terraria on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (running Android 11) renders them unusable. No inputs are detected by the game at all, nor can controller bindings be changed. After some testing I have confirmed the controllers do work with: other...
  9. timayo

Any way to easily find textures for items?

Thanks, I'll check that this afternoon. I fail to understand why both ears aren't in the same file. Edit: I've concluded that they've probably been separated because of the rendering order of each object (alongside the head, hair, etc.). Additionally, if anyone is aware of any resources that...
  10. timayo

Any way to easily find textures for items?

I'm trying to re-texture the Fox Ears vanity item, however the new texture only gets applied to one of the ears. I don't know where to look nor have the patience to search the entire folder, does anyone happen to know: - Where the texture for the second ear is? - How I can apply the texture to...
  11. timayo

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

If you've had an installation prior to 1.4, it might not appear after updating. You can either re-install tModLoader manually or download it from Steam. Also make sure you're using the correct executable for tModLoader.
  12. timayo

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I've picked my favourites. May the best set win!
  13. timayo

Terraria Nuzlocke Challenge: An adaptation of the popular Pokémon challenge!

Sometimes, we get so good at one particular game that most of the challenge seems to disappear. This can be especially apparent for games which are replayed frequently. And while there are things out there that give Terraria new elements of challenge, such as mods or Expert Mode, why not go for...
  14. timayo

I need to check these forums more often.

I need to check these forums more often.
  15. timayo

I can't wait until the 1.3 Mobile beta kicks off!

I can't wait until the 1.3 Mobile beta kicks off!
Back
Top Bottom