CreepedCreeper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder what statuses here, are for. Are they like saying what youre doing, for some reason?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    They're used so you can say what you want to say to the general public browsing TCF to see and possibly respond to.
    W1K
    W1K
    I believe the original design intent was to give users a way to inform their followers what they are busy with (hence the short text limit and latest status showing on top of someone's profile), but it followed a development more comparable to twitter. I recall profile statuses features used to be a bit more limited in previous xenforo builds, but it might aswell just be forum plugins.
    Profile Pics are for people who want to look cool
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I happen to have a thing for a blonde elf with long hair, plus a pregnant belly with just the right amount of thighs. The armor and sword add some strength of character into her, so bonus points.
    CreepedCreeper
    CreepedCreeper
    I was trying to be a little sarcastic, I actually want a profile pic, I just dont have the right picture.
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    You could be ThatOneGuy and just get a creeper face and put some MLG shades on it. Boom. Or you could paste a random creepy .jpg ontop of one. Or have a creepy-looking creeper sprite from terraria there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom