Recent content by Creeper2545

1. Creeper2545

Drawings & Paintings Witch Doctor

For some reasons I wanted to draw the witch doctor today.. he's one of my favorite NPC, mostly because of his overall design. and I just recently notice that he is a Lihzahrd. At first I thought he's some kind of weird green skull face jungle thingy....
  2. Creeper2545

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Pirate Invasion immediately after beating Wall of Flesh.. Imagine trying to survive Pirate Invasion using Molten armor and Night's Edge. (At least I got a coin gun, but It's very annoying to watch my character dies over and over again) here's the proof
  3. Creeper2545

Weapons & Equip LUNATIC MASK[ Pet ]

well.. I gave him a little effect because some pet have something special like Baby Truffle can grow, Companion Cube can make your ear bleed and some Console/Mobile pet can attack enemies as well, so I want to make something similar.
  4. Creeper2545

Weapons & Equip LUNATIC MASK[ Pet ]

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I don't know where to put pet suggestions so I put it here. I hope you like it :) LUNATIC MASK The floating mask that follow you around, It contained the soul of evil spirit... also he hate you. Can give enemies Shadowflame debuff. Have 5% drop from Lunatic...
Back
Top Bottom