• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Creeperfriendlyhugs

1. Creeperfriendlyhugs

boop

boop
  2. Creeperfriendlyhugs

FOR NOW

FOR NOW
  3. Creeperfriendlyhugs

SO HAI GUYS IM ONLINE

SO HAI GUYS IM ONLINE
  4. Creeperfriendlyhugs

Dat inactivity tho

Dat inactivity tho
  5. Creeperfriendlyhugs

thanks!

thanks!
  6. Creeperfriendlyhugs

lol yea, been busy with highschool

lol yea, been busy with highschool
  7. Creeperfriendlyhugs

wat.no. its like cute, but spelled oddly.

wat.no. its like cute, but spelled oddly.
  8. Creeperfriendlyhugs

well.sorry.i.was.late. btw its kinda funny becuz crishmas decor actually starts at august...

well.sorry.i.was.late. btw its kinda funny becuz crishmas decor actually starts at august sometimes.
  9. Creeperfriendlyhugs

its beginning to look a lot like lewdmas.

its beginning to look a lot like lewdmas.
  10. Creeperfriendlyhugs

thought this would he sans and papyus related. then i noticed your text wasn't a link, and your...

thought this would he sans and papyus related. then i noticed your text wasn't a link, and your profile.
  11. Creeperfriendlyhugs

IKR! i love papyrus. he is amazing. but sans is cool, because if i dont say that i will...

IKR! i love papyrus. he is amazing. but sans is cool, because if i dont say that i will "get dunked on".
  12. Creeperfriendlyhugs

is this what you guys call cyat? x3

is this what you guys call cyat? x3
  13. Creeperfriendlyhugs

hOI iM TEMMiE!

hOI iM TEMMiE!
  14. Creeperfriendlyhugs

how bout' dat spot of tea chap?

how bout' dat spot of tea chap?
  15. Creeperfriendlyhugs

is this better? :P

is this better? :P