Recent content by CreeperUniverse

1. CreeperUniverse

Looking for builders who want to play expert mode!

I'm going to be playing with people on expert mode where we try to build cool structures whilst beating the game. Add me on steam to join! https://steamcommunity.com/id/ArmanSteam It's gonna be with new characters and vanity items only.
  2. CreeperUniverse

The best name generator!

Ribbed Lumpynutz is the one I got from Arman.
  3. CreeperUniverse

PC Need help with MacOS server!

I did everything you said, and ran the command, and this is what I got: -bash: /TerrariaServer: No such file or directory I also tried /Terraria Server with no change. Wait, I just think I figured it out! I looked through the files in contents, and opened the one to make a server!
  4. CreeperUniverse

How do I do that?
  5. CreeperUniverse

Kinda of modded, not really.

OOPS I FIXED IT feel free to delete this. Sorry D:
  6. CreeperUniverse

Kinda of modded, not really.

Okay, I know I shouldn't be talking about mods. But this is something not really about even installing mods, and just a glitch I'm having. So when installing TModLoader, my game says it crashed every time I open it. Nothing helps! My friend says I'll lose my files, but I should just re-install...
  7. CreeperUniverse

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I really need help with this. When I try to run a dedicated Mac server, the app to run it is incomplete. So, it won't work.
  8. CreeperUniverse

CC Creation Compendium #47

Really great entries! If I didn't have state tests and stuff and/or this was in Summer I feel like I could've made something nice!
  9. CreeperUniverse

Uh, wouldn't that delete all of my progress from the past few years??!!
  10. CreeperUniverse

I have Terraria. I looked in the local files, and there is no file to start up the server. Only a changelog and the actual app.
  11. CreeperUniverse

Doesn't work. When I unzip it and open the Mac version, it says the app to start the server is incomplete and won't open.
  12. CreeperUniverse

Oh, that must be it! I downloaded the server starting files from Reddit. Do you know where to get the more updated one? (For Mac of course)
  13. CreeperUniverse

SHE NOT DRUNK. SHE DOESN'T HAVE 2 LEGS.

SHE NOT DRUNK. SHE DOESN'T HAVE 2 LEGS.
  14. CreeperUniverse

Sexy AF.

Sexy AF.
  15. CreeperUniverse

THAT PLACE IS CALLED MY SWAMP...

THAT PLACE IS CALLED MY SWAMP...
Back
Top Bottom