Recent content by CrescendoFuri

1. CrescendoFuri

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Since TMod is now 1.4 base, and is coming along a lot more, do you think it's time you can maybe pick the mod back up? I've been wanting to play this mod for a loooooong time! Plus with Steam Workshop it's even easier to get it now, and update!
  2. CrescendoFuri

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Man I really wish this mod was more fixed. I deleted my old configs for this when I was hit with the clone bug, but after forcing the mod to create and update a new config, I just insta crash as soon as I submit on a new character and even the new character doesn't get considered a valid...
  3. CrescendoFuri

**REPORTED** Info on control loss when loading a world.

I looked at the reported list and saw the control bug where you can barely work your character when you load in, however the note said hibernation caused the issue. I am able to safely say that it's not just hibernation, and in fact the game was working fine for me as normal but I got hit with...
  4. CrescendoFuri

Basics for new modder.

Ooh! Thank you very much!
  5. CrescendoFuri

Just wanting to say hello!

Hello Miku.
  6. CrescendoFuri

Basics for new modder.

I wanna make mods and I want to know what basic programs I'll need, at first this will be meant more for fun and quality won't be high quality but I want to try regardless. And also some tips on general modding would be amazing! I also have 1.3.1.1 and TModLoader for those that are curious. I...
  7. CrescendoFuri

I am indeed, however I don't get to watch much without internet. But thank you for the response!
  8. CrescendoFuri

Hey everyone! I don’t have a regular internet connection sadly so I didn’t get to post my hellos and whatnot to you all. I’ve been playing Terraria since about the 1.2.4.1 era, and when I played it the first time, it launched to the top in my favorite game’s list. I have played it on Steam...
Back
Top Bottom