CrimsonClawsTheCat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it common knowledge that surface slimes are neutral? They hurt you yes, but if you don't attack them and just jump over them they don't follow you and just keep going in one direction. Super helpful for building an early home on Master Mode
    • Wow
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    i never realized that
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Beware for the night though, they'll get aggressive then.
    Also beware of the guide not accidently triggering the slimes
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Unless the stUPID GUIDE shoots them and makes them angry at YOU for some reason
    The Light Discs & Flamethrower are pretty good for the Plantera fight, in my Summoner Playthrough I used Light Discs for the first phase and switched over to the Flamethrower for the second, honestly one of the most fun Plantera fights I've had in my 3,000 hours of playtime!
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    wow.
    my ftw expert playthrough was only 200 hours.
    CrimsonClawsTheCat
    CrimsonClawsTheCat
    Would you recommend For The Worthy? I've been put off by the trees dropping bombs and Skeletron Prime destroying blocks because I like keeping my worlds pretty, but if its fun I can give it a go :p
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    well,trees don't drop bombs too often.
    for skeletron,make a huge box made of out dungeon bricks so he doesn't destroy your arena.
    but be prepared for the huge difficulty spike,this may be harder than mooster mode.
    I hate how easy it is to press stuff on my keyboard because I just end up pressing ctrl + enter and posting something that I can't delete and have to edit while its posted and it sucks h
    Astro.
    Astro.
    same thing goes for me with terraria key binds. sometimes when I wanna use a mount, I end up throwing my item. so I just changed the throw key bind.
    CrimsonClawsTheCat
    CrimsonClawsTheCat
    I favorite my entire inventory because of that, I hate having large hands
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom