Recent content by CrimsonGilgamesh

1. CrimsonGilgamesh

Trap Door + Sign duplication Glitch.

This glitch has been fixed a while back, so it can no longer be reproduced. To make sure, I've just verified it. Have a nice day and stay safe :)
  2. CrimsonGilgamesh

Working as Designed Skeleton merchant inventory inconsistent

This is actually intended. The Skeleton Merchant swaps torches every second. As for the glowsticks, the regular variant is sold during daytime when it's not a full moon, otherwise the Spelunker variant is sold.
  3. CrimsonGilgamesh

Working as Designed Lava Slimes and Dungeon Slimes don't drop any amount of Gel

Lava Slimes and Dungeon Slimes have never dropped gel. Dungeon Slimes only drop Golden Keys and Lava Slimes only drop pain and burning.
  4. CrimsonGilgamesh

**REPORTED** NPCs "crowded" dislike mood activating at 4 people in the same house.

I can confirm this bug. I tested this with only 4 NPCs in my world by killing all the others and invalidating their houses.
  5. CrimsonGilgamesh

Trap Door + Sign duplication Glitch.

I did some experimenting and figured out the setup: - I've got the Steam version - I'm playing on Windows 10 - I'm using mouse and keyboard - No mods - Seems to only work in Multiplayer Pictured here is the minimum setup for the glitch. The back wall behind the sign is essential, as you...
  6. CrimsonGilgamesh

Pumps Still Dupe Liquids (Water at least)

By container, I mean things like chests, dressers, etc.
  7. CrimsonGilgamesh

Pumps Still Dupe Liquids (Water at least)

I don't remember this being fixed or if they'll ever fix it, because it's just part of how the water works. Duping happens when using buckets as well and even when using natural flow. Something tells me they would need to overhaul how liquid works in this game in order to fix it. In the...
  8. CrimsonGilgamesh

Resolved Half-blocks don't create waterfalls

I did have my quality set to low, due to the decrease in speed of the game since the update. Other settings do display waterfalls. Thanks. :happy:
  9. CrimsonGilgamesh

Resolved Half-blocks don't create waterfalls

I noticed there were no waterfalls in my world, but there were plenty of liquids touching half-blocks. I tested it on all three liquids, with the same results (see image).
  10. CrimsonGilgamesh

Hello everyone

Hi there, I've been lurking a while now and thought it was about time to join. So, here I am, and I can't wait to contribute some of my ideas/builds (once I've actually done them :D) A few facts about me: I've been playing Terraria for a total of 1581 hours. I haven't beaten Duke Fishron and...
  11. CrimsonGilgamesh

**REPORTED** Sticky dynamite/grenades don't stick immediately

I tried throwing sticky dynamite while grappled to a wall and it fell down instead of sticking to it. After a bit of messing around with other sticky objects (glowsticks, bombs, dirt bombs and grenades), it seems that only sticky dynamite and sticky grenades are affected. They work just fine...
Back
Top Bottom