Recent content by CrimsonKeeper

1. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Should i make a new main world for 1.3

I want to know so i can make teleporter system and more. I dont want to waste time on a world ill get rid of aftee.
  2. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Chlorophyte farm help

I've recently made a cholophyte farm but I dont think its working. Here it is.
  3. CrimsonKeeper

Items Desert Key Mold

Wow never relized each chest supported a class!
  4. CrimsonKeeper

Items Desert Key Mold

Most biomes have a key mold. The Jungle, Hollow, Corruption/Crimson, and even the Snow! Considering underground deserts exist. I think the desert deserves a key mold! The item in the chest would maybe be.... SandStorm Blaster Basicly it would be a magic wepon. It would shoot small sand...
  5. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Which feature from 1.3 are you the most excited about?

Im just hoping for being able to toggle visibly for accessories and dying them too
  6. CrimsonKeeper

Should I get terraria for PC?

I have terraria on Moblie and console (PS3) Now my mother said once she's done with her Mac book for school, she might give it to me, now I know I'm going to get Minecraft, FNAF world, and such. But should or get terraria or wait on it. There might be other PC games that are only for PC that I...
  7. CrimsonKeeper

NPCs & Enemies Omega Devil (Underworld Boss

We can always use more bosses so how about a hardmode Underworld boss. Omega Devil. Things need to spawn: Must have beaten Duke fisheron, Need Devils bait. Devils Bait: Comsumable, Rare drop from All Underworld enemies. The omega Devils's battle style is a mix of the moon lord, and...
  8. CrimsonKeeper

PS3 Online Forums world.

i jus got Terraria for my PS3 and was wondering if anyone wants to hangout in Terraria. PSN: HAROBRINEKILLER No invite needed just hop right need. I don't got the best stuff. I have a katana and a GI andromeda thus arrmor. Bizard in the bottle. I o lay beat the eye of Cluthu. Hope to meet...
  9. CrimsonKeeper

Play Station Network Usernames

PSN: HAROBRINEKILLER Just got Terraira for my PS3 for Christmas. :D
  10. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Should I do pumpkinmoon... Or frostmoon... Or maybe duke first? Idk...
  11. CrimsonKeeper

Rods,Fish,Size of lake, Armor, accessories. Most are gotten or can help by doing angler quest.
  12. CrimsonKeeper

So I got the travling merchant...
  13. CrimsonKeeper

How to I make terraria PIXLE art?

i don't know where this go's so I'm putting here. Basicly I want to know how I can do terraria art like the one people put in the seggestions treads. I got an iPad and a Crome book. So help a terrain out!
  14. CrimsonKeeper

What m8? Try making a new world and spraying the who,e jungle in dark blue solution. I got about 5 truffle worms. Plus you get glowing snails.
Back
Top Bottom