Recent content by CrimsonYatagarasu

1. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Chameleon Stone

Chameleon Stone Effect- While equipped, if you stand still for 5 seconds, you will blend into your surroundings and BECOME the environment around you based on what biome you're in(Desert=Cacti, Snow=Shiverthorns, Purity=Dayblooms, Mushrooms, Jungle=Moonblossoms, etc.) You also can't...
  2. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Profaned Nimcha

Profaned Nimcha Damage: 70-97 [+ Shadowflame] Critical Chance: 16% Knockback: 5.3 [Average] Use Time: 22-7 Rarity: Pink [7] Sell: 6 Gold 'Slice your sanity away' How To Obtain?: Forbidden Fragments[x2], Soul of Night[x10], Adamantite/Titanium Bar[x8], Ectoplasm [x8] Ability: Upon every hit with...
  3. CrimsonYatagarasu

I dont play fortnite or use Xbox, sowwy ;w;

I dont play fortnite or use Xbox, sowwy ;w;
  4. CrimsonYatagarasu

Heya Kitten, just wanted to let you know you seem super cool, so maybe we could be steam...

Heya Kitten, just wanted to let you know you seem super cool, so maybe we could be steam friends? steam name is CrimsonYatagarasu if you wanna add me/if you can feel free! I also have Discord: CrimsonYatagarasu#3691
  5. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Salamander's Tail

I shifted it to make it more fitting of it's power, cause its super good(also thanks for the suggestion)
  6. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Salamander's Tail

Nevermind, I'm just an idiot apparently
  7. CrimsonYatagarasu

Hey, I was wondering if we could maybe be friends on steam? I'm a really huge terraria guy and...

Hey, I was wondering if we could maybe be friends on steam? I'm a really huge terraria guy and was hoping I could share some of my ideas with ya, for balance purposes, plus you seem really cool!! so hopefully we can, your choice entirely tho. ^w^ on steam I'm CrimsonYatagarasu, same name with a...
  8. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Salamander's Tail

No offense taken! I just wanted to pay tribute to Salamanders of Mythos, they are one of my favorites and I just feel they didn't get quite the respect they deserve
  9. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Salamander's Tail

There, I edited it and removed the moving through lava, probably still great tho
  10. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Salamander's Tail

Salamander's Tail Effect- Lava becomes like honey, move swiftly through it too Tooltip- 'The firey water shall scorch thy flesh no longer' Rarity- 6 How to Obtain?- 3% chance from Salamander Post-Mech Bosses
  11. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Ziz's Flow

It works like a regular spear
  12. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Ziz's Flow

No it cannot, also I do not know that weapon
  13. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Ziz's Flow

Ziz's Flow Damage: 82[Base Strike], 94[Cyclone Dash] Knockback: 8.3[Strong] Critical Chance: 5% Use Time: 12[Very Fast] Rarity: Lime [7] Sell: 7 G Ability: On Right-click, a target will show up after you release it and begin to slowly move in what direction your cursor was at, then it is the...
  14. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Ifrit's Vigor

Ifrit's Vigor Damage: 63[Blade], 70[Hellfire Wave] Knockback: 4[Weak] Critical Chance: 8% Use Time: 8[Insanely Fast] Velocity: 20 Rarity: Lime[7] Sell Price: 4 Gold Ability: Works like Chain Guillotines. When Right-clicked, it swings around and when it comes in contact with the ground, it lets...
  15. CrimsonYatagarasu

Items Leviathan's Blessing

Leviathan's Blessing Damage: 50[Geyser], 70[Rain] Knockback: 4[Weak] Crit Chance: 4% Use Time: 27[Average] Rarity: Lime[7] Sell Price: 5 G Left click opens a geyser that shoots water or forms a rain cloud doing the same for 3 seconds. 2 geysers can be open at once. Right click consumes half of...
Back
Top Bottom