Recent content by Critical moose

1. Critical moose

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

This is amazing news! I am so ready to spend any amount on TOW. Love you guys. Best devs on the planet.
  2. Critical moose

happy b-day. good work on the game, bud

happy b-day. good work on the game, bud
  3. Critical moose

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pc-is-getting-controller-support.39954/

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pc-is-getting-controller-support.39954/
  4. Critical moose

So you say just around the corner... How long is this corner, might I ask?

So you say just around the corner... How long is this corner, might I ask?
  5. Critical moose

Official Beta Testers Applications

Sorry if it has been asked before, but how will we know if we are accepted? Email?
  6. Critical moose

Weapons & Equip Fixing Moon Lord's Loot

Ok. I'm slightly confused over all of this, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Simple misunderstanding.
  7. Critical moose

Yes I know, but if the moon Lord dropped arrows or bullets, others might get upset. Right now it drops a mixture of items. There's no way they would only make it drop ranger items. The way the drops are right now is fine.
  8. Critical moose

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

If you are going to triple post, at least make it relevant.
  9. Critical moose

Believe it or not, there are people who don't used ranged weopons and these drops would prove to be rather useless. sorry for double post, but that is the point of the 'R' in RNG. Stuff happens and some times it takes longer to get something, but usually they are supposed to be quite hard to...
  10. Critical moose

Items [Kinda sprites] 10 more endagme items from Pillars

There is already a rod of discord and we don't need another one, and I don't think very many people consider binoculars very "cool". I'm just saying I want more items, but these should not be them.
  11. Critical moose

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

The suggestion was made mostly for the biome, the main idea, and supporting mobs and items. If the idea was accepted, the devs would change most of the stats to fix balance and things like that. Also, the banner thing is not really that important. She doesn't need to change it because it is...
  12. Critical moose

If you look closely, you can actually see the player holding a yellow wrench in the first gif, proving their existence earlier than the other gif.
  13. Critical moose

umm ok. I didn't really say anything about who sold it, just how it worked.
Back
Top Bottom