Recent content by Crowfiend

1. C

tModLoader Player Location Saving

Yea, scratch that, it must be some other mod just occasionally bugging out a tad. Yea, spirit mod is great! And no problem, yea, it's totally out of the scope and a different topic, but still a somewhat cool idea. I've always liked the small visual changes and flame changes from the Terraria...
  2. C

tModLoader Various Weathers

It causes server lag and FPS issues, sadly. It will also destroy the surface of your world with pumpkins as of right now.
  3. C

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

Gets world generation also stuck for me as well. Used to love this mod, such a shame.
  4. C

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Timeless Traveler, Plague-bringer, and Wandering Ronin, FTW.
  5. C

tModLoader Player Location Saving

Extremely glad you made this mod. I've had no issues regarding it so far, BUT i had one strange occurrence where when i was testing this mod. Basically, i made a new world (XL), logged out standing on top of a pot next to spawn and logged back in, just to test the mod. Upon doing so, it spawned...
  6. C

Affect game-play? more like make it unplayable! hahahah. Indeed.
  7. C

Indeed, it causes major server lag as well due to the pumpkins growing etc. It's literally game-breaking as well as immersion breaking. You'll drop to 1 fps, but upon reconnecting it will be cleared *for the time being*.. The entire event DEFINITELY has an issue, between the pumpkins and all the...
  8. C

Heya! as someone who definitely loves this mod im here to report a serious issue regarding my game and this mod. Now, my game performs and plays perfectly fine, but two MAJOR complaints and issues why i WONT use this mod until theyre fixed. 1. The weathers from this mod are somehow causing...
Back
Top Bottom