Recent content by Crownjo

1. Crownjo

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

I am very happy that you are going to look into it. I really enjoyed TerraGuardians, my favorite thing is the party system and local co-op. If we can get a mod that does that then that would be amazing. No fancy stuff, just straight to the point.
  2. Crownjo

I have followed your mod since 2019, it is very well designed in its current state. I wish you could make another mod that uses a player's other created characters and put them in the party.
  3. Crownjo

The right stick is almost normal rather than inverted. While up is up and down is down. left is right and right is left. Once you update that then the right stick control is perfect. All it needs to be a proper normal right stick control is left is left and right is right.
  4. Crownjo

If you at least make the aiming with the right stick normal rather then inverted that would be nice. A toggle option for those who like inverted would be cool as well.
  5. Crownjo

Since I have two Xbox 360 gamepads I figured I would test local co-op more. I am very aware this is still a new mod so it's gonna be rough at first. One of my first suggestions is to make player 2's gamepad gameplay to be more like player 1's gamepad gameplay. I don't really like how aiming...
  6. Crownjo

I couldn't help it. I had to give her the Vortex Armor to look cool with my character.
  7. Crownjo

I am really enjoying this update. It really adds more to the game.
  8. Crownjo

By myself. You can use two controllers or keyboard/mouse with the gamepad that is set as the 2nd player. You know. I wonder if it's possible to make a mod where you can load another character from your saves. I would love to see this happen one day. With TerraGuardians you already created a way...
  9. Crownjo

This mod is really cool. It adds a functional local co-op. I look forward to seeing what else you do with this mod.
  10. Crownjo

tModLoader Orion Mod: Throwing Class Expansion

One thing I don't like about Orion's Gauntlet is the glowing arrow pointer. I feel it's basically an easy way to light dark areas and sometimes it's a bit distracting.
  11. Crownjo

I am not sure if it's a mod conflict but this is how I did it. Fight and defeat all 5 pillars. Fight and defeat the Moon Lord. Save & exit. Load the same world and the Orion pillar appears. I am going to try it with your mod as the only active one. Alright, I tested it out by beating the Moon...
  12. Crownjo

Oh, I meant the big one on the bottom of the screen. Haha I feel like a noob. It's been a long time since I have played Terraria. I have gotten into the tModLoader scene recently after all these years so I am still very new. :D I meant the health bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen...
  13. Crownjo

It lacks a health bar. The other pillars has it. I am hoping this can be fixed. I noticed that the Orion Pillar comes back even after defeating the Moon Lord after I save & exit and return to my world. Could you look into this? I am really loving this mod so far. I hope to see more balance...
  14. Crownjo

There is a huge issue. When I load up my world the Orion pillar appears with no bar. This is after you trigger the lunar event when all of the pillars are defeated. I decided to fight the pillar and defeated it and wait a bit then save and reloaded it and now it's gone.
Back
Top Bottom