Recent content by Cryobyte

1. Cryobyte

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Is there a list somewhere of maybe all the included content in this update, so I know which items I wanna try to track down next?
  2. Cryobyte

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I feel like your severely overthinking this in order to win some sort of non-existent argument based off of how much your cramming into each point you make. The main idea is - the forum were are in right now, is an example of what people are asking for. So then your making all kinds of...
  3. Cryobyte

What a fun And easy question, how DO you quantify progress? Simple, once you are a certain percentage of the way done, say 50%, you will likely have an updated ETA on when the remains will be done. This is what people want to know, clearly, YOU don't want to know, but others do, which would be...
  4. Cryobyte

Everybody immediately started roasting "die with terraria" after his comment, that was kinda crazy. So let me say this: yes the development process does take a long time and patience is a virtue. However, I do agree that whoever is in charge of giving the nod to post a progress update on this...
  5. Cryobyte

I think some sort of lock on should be added. That would mean I can keep the default controls I like so much and not have aim issues when a boss is chasing me...
  6. Cryobyte

Controls are great, no applicable improvements come to mind. Just would like to be able to use the blizzard staff (or any similar items) all over the screen like in pc. But that's it, nothing else comes to mind. I like the good news though. ;)
  7. Cryobyte

Console Anyone found these items legit?

Thank you, I appreciate the offer, I only have Xbox one though for terraria :sigh:
  8. Cryobyte

Im ok with grinding, as long as it's not for no reason. I hate wasting time in something that isn't there, so I needed to confirm the items existed in the game. If so then hopefully the .00000000001% drop rate will kick in eventually, ha :D
  9. Cryobyte

Water candles yes, battle potions no.
  10. Cryobyte

Not in the hallow, no but I still got all the loot types in massive piles below where I was standing. But in the underworld I did yes. This is what led me to ask if it was even in the Xbox one version o_O
  11. Cryobyte

Yeah, I got a spike ball farm and I've left it running for an hour and got multiple of every loot type that is specific to those biomes except those. It's very frustrating. I've even got a couple biome key molds in the underground hallow. It's getting ridiculous...
  12. Cryobyte

I have no idea lol, but I figured out that the rod of discord is another thing I don't have and want. Does anyone have any advice on an easier way to farm for the rod, or the demon scythe. I've killed so many chaos elementals and demons, that it doesn't make sense mathematically based off the...
  13. Cryobyte

Yeah, the wiki says the bells are in the game but that's it, it doesn't expand upon that. It just starts talking about the uses of it etc. etc. The wiki says it's the only mount in the current console version, so I thought that was weird. Also you said some sort of a hack was...
  14. Cryobyte

Real quick (if anyone knows) does the demon scythe spell exist in the Xbox one version, I absolutely cannot get it and I've killed 5 billion demons and arch demons and its getting on my nerves, other than Rudolphs sleigh bells, it's the only thing in this version of the game I don't have and I...
Back
Top Bottom