Recent content by Crysis

1. C

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Unless I'm missing something, I think it'd be nice if the World display when starting up would show the Seed used to create the world. It's not that big a hassle to save the Seed/World Name in a TXT file in case you want to share it later. But it would be nice if we had it as reference in the...
  2. C

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Yeah. I said the same thing 3 or 4 months back. It's gonna drag out until 1.4 is able to release for everyone. Screw the PC players, they can wait for everyone else.
  3. C

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

What people don't understand about mods is the fact that its not black and white. Skyrim SE has mods on PS4. Farming Simulator 19 has mods on PS4. What you don't realize is that it's only unscripted mods. So in essence all the best Skyrim mods ate still on PC. Those mods in Farm Simulator...
  4. C

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

The news telling us that there is no new PC news has been delayed until the April SotG.
  5. C

Doubt they could make the door thing work. That sort of thing was big back in the old days though. Super Mario Bros 2 used it. Zelda 2 had it. Likely numerous other 2D games used it. I think Starbound has it as well in places.
  6. C

Same :red:, different month. Not really surprised at this point. I suppose we'll get JE by Christmas at least.
  7. C

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

It's because they are a small team. The game blew up too fast. Now they are trying to juggle all the various versions and other companies working on it. Too big, too fast, without the manpower to back it up. So now we get lazy work with Master Mode. In short, it's just not worth waiting on any...
  8. C

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Yoh misunderstand. I mean they could have been showing off 10 new items a month since the summer. Even if Journeys End doesn't release until Dec 2020 that's less than 200 items. When they've already got listed over 800 are incoming. So its hardly like they'd be spoiling the entire update. And...
  9. C

For those who don't get why many are so negative; its for the fact they have us waiting months on end with pathetic dribbles of information. Nothing really substantial at all for PC players. With 800 new items, at least according to them, there is no reason whatsoever that they couldn't give us...
  10. C

No surprise at all. Journeys End is an apt name for it. Since its been an obscenely long journey just waiting for it. Brace yourselves. We'll be lucky to see a release by next Christmas. Pity all those non PC players who'll be waiting until 2021 for their release. With all the years that have...
  11. C

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

That's just it. If they do release 1.4 for PS4/XB1 simultaneously with PC, it'll prove that 1.4 has been ready for a while for the PC, and they deliberately withheld it to let the console versions catch up. Can't imagine many PC players would be happy about this fact. But it's more about the...
  12. C

Honestly wish they'd take a lesson from Capcom and how it hyped Iceborne's release in September. For months they gave us new armor designs, revealed new monsters and content. Kept everyone extremely excited through the entire waiting period. For Terraria, we get a broomstick.. I get that...
  13. C

Registered just to express disappointment. The SotG just keeps taking longer and longer each month. And PC just keeps getting the shaft with pitiful dribbles of information. Those hoping for a release anytime soon are just setting themselves up. At this point I'm just starting to think that...
Back
Top Bottom