Cryx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm working on my FIRST EVER build besides a wooden box and it's a pretty big project; a huge tree house with buildings inside.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Yay :dryadtongue:
    Neburuh
    Neburuh
    Yay Houses! :D
    Cryx
    Cryx
    By the way, in percetage terms, I'm probably gotten 4.24% of it done.
    I was gonna go to the grocery store to make myself some dinner, and I lost my car keys :eek:! However, my dog found them for me...
    Reactions: XenoCat
    Cryx
    Cryx
    @XenoCat I don't have my gender set on here, but I'm a dude.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I swear it said female at some point... whoops. Well, I'm mistaken for female often, so... :dryadtongue:
    Neburuh
    Neburuh
    I've always thought Cryx was a Female, for some odd reason. :O
    I just woke up a little while ago, and I think I'm going to take everyone's advice on how to kill Plantera to heart, I'm going to do this!
    Neburuh
    Neburuh
    I just woke up right now, I was supposed to wake up at 10 [ Normal Gaming Time ] but then my body was refusing, so I just stayed asleep till 10:50, then I gamed. Also Good Luck on Plantera! :) I might record some Terraria,
    Nev
    Nev
    Full Turtle Armor+Yelets+Flask of Ichor/Cursed Flames
    Any wings
    Obsidian Shield
    Yo-Yo Bag
    Star Veil
    Avenger Emblem
    Reforge all accessories to armored or warding.
    Just fly circles around her while keeping the yo-yo(s) on her. She dies pretty quickly.
    Before I go to sleep tonight, I just wanted to leave you guys with some Terraria tunes!
    Neburuh
    Neburuh
    Goodnight, Cryx. :)
    Cryx
    Cryx
    Good night!
    I'm back from a long zoo hang out day with my friend, he fed a lot of animals, including a giraffe!
    Plantera is really getting on my nerves.... Anyways, I'm going to San Diego Zoo with my friend today, and I'm pretty excited.
    Neburuh
    Neburuh
    When I was dealing with Plantera, I just made a Small Room and added another Tiny Room in the Center and made tunnels going into that Room, and I used a Demonic Uzi with Ichor Bullets, and a Godly Yelets, but I didn't use no Fireplaces nor Heart Lanterns, I had randomized Prefixes for my Accessories, and I had Turtle Armour, as well as a pair of Frost Wings. It was a difficult task since I didn't bring potions. :(
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Oh wait, I forgot to ask if we're talking expert mode
    Neburuh
    Neburuh
    I think we're talking about both, but what it seems the way Cryx is saying how Plantera is getting on her Nerves she'd probably be fighting her on Expert Mode, Plantera on Normal Mode is pretty easy and Most Players can defeat Plantera in Full Titanium/Adamantite/Frost Armour,
    Ima just quit making guides and suggestions and continue making my story, 5 mistakes too many. ;(
    3 FULL STACKS OF CHLOROPHYTE BARS! #IMDEAD
    Reactions: Halixon
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Why would you need so many?!
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    Rip Cryx ;_;
    Cryx
    Cryx
    @zimberzimber I dunno, since I'm past the need for Chlorophyte but finding that much Chlorophyte is like finding 5 dollar bills around your house. @Bluuu RIP Cryx 1993-1337
    You know, it's kind of hard to navigate through this website on mobile with bad internet. *raging in background.*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom