Cryx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm actually kind of scared to go to the Suggestions threads. One mistake and you are DED.
    I know I'm, "over posting," but I just joined this, "Dragon Cave," it's so confusing! :confused:
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Take Facebook, replace the "Like" button with semi-decent pictures of dragons in several stages of growth, cash in on impatience.

There, Dragon Cave in a nutshell.
    I think I've been mining too much in my game. Two full stacks of Titanium Bars :).
    Late night forum cruising. It's actually pretty quiet at night, should I leave?
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    Cryx
    Cryx
    50 Celcius!? Wow, that's deadly.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Haha no not deadly, you can be in 100 celcius saunas and be fine.. but it's definitely not enjoyable... especially when the restaurant near my house has the smell of a toaster coming out of it, I feel like I'm being toasted alive.
    P
    Papa Dank
    I was doing the same thing last night..
    Yeah, it was very quiet
    Do any of you guys play Town of Salem? You can add me, my username is ultimateninja03.
    The ending of Life is Strange Episode 4 literally made me freeze, and then it made my mind slush.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I know... that was so unexpected... WHY WHY WHY
    Cryx
    Cryx
    Especially thinking that Mr. Jefferson was going to be a lesser important character than Max, but NOOOOOO.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    He seemed cool too ;( Stupid plot twists.
    What was the most recent thing you did on Terraria (PS3)?
    Cryx
    Cryx
    Begin my shop.
    Halixon
    Halixon
    What kind of shop?
    Cryx
    Cryx
    One of many kinds, check out all my recent threads.
    After a long day, I was watching my friend kill Plantera for the first time. She dropped "The Godly Axe." I-I- What is life..?
    I have died by the Twins 17 times now, which is quite bad. I'm 100% sure I'm fully prepared.
    Yes! I finally got to my friend's place in Utah! We went snowboarding.
    Z
    Zwift
    Did you do any back-flips?
    Cryx
    Cryx
    @Zwift No, because I'm a scared cat. Since my friend lives near the mountains, he did a ton of backflips. We're spending two more nights in Utah, so maybe I'll learn.
    Ugh, me and my buddy had to stay at this motel. I saw cockroaches and beetles inside the toilet, so we're sleeping in the car. Ugh.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    should've done a cockroach race.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    or make beetle armor
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    good in case of beetle/cockroach invasion
    You may think I'm on my PC, but I'm actually in my buddy's car with a laptop charger to see a long lost friend. The car has Wi-Fi too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom